From Best Free Stuff Guide
September freebies are exclusive freebies and offers available to consumers during the month of September. Offers may include back to school items and Labor Day sales and specials. Offers may also include free services and free admission, including the free access to National Parks on Public Lands Day in September. Sign-up for Free Night of Theatre begins in September as well.
The month of September is not only the time of year when children return to school, but also a month to celebrate a variety of holidays. This includes traditional holidays like Labor Day and Grandparent's Day, and lesser known holidays like National Piano Month, Chocolate Milk Shake Day, National Peanut Day, International Square Dancing Month, National Guacamole Day, Baby Safety Month, and National Cheeseburger Day. In honor of many of these holidays, restaurants, stores, and attractions may issue free or discounted items to help consumers celebrate.
|Promotions:||Student freebies, Labor Day sales, Back to School sales|
|Sept. 7:||Labor Day|
|Sept. 13:||Grandparents Day|
|Sept. 19:||International Talk Like A Pirate Day|
|Sept. 26:||Public Lands Day, Free Museum Day|
|Celebrates:||Prostate Cancer Awareness Month, National Piano Month, Self Improvement Month, Honey Month|
|Annual September freebies:||Cold Stone Creamery offers its annual Make A Wish promotion|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
2015 September Freebies, Coupons, and Discount Offers
- The California Department of Fish and Game offers free fishing without a sporting license on two days each year. In 2015, one of the days is Saturday, September 5.
- Bank of America's Museums on Us program offers Bank of America cardholders free museum admission on September 5 and 6, 2015. Participating museums and attractions include the Denver Zoo, de Young Museum, Miami Children's Museum, High Museum of Art, Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, Great Lakes Science Center, and Oklahoma City Museum of Art.
- Target offers several free admission deals in September through its Target Free Events program. These include the following:
- The Atlanta Children's Museum offers free admission on Tuesday, September 8
- The Children's Museum of Indianapolis offers free admission on Thursday, September 3
- The Museum of Latin American Art in Los Angeles offers free admission every Sunday in September
- The Miami Children's Museum in Miami, Florida, offers free admission on Thursday, September 18
- The Walker Art Center, Minneapolis, offers free admission every Thursday evening in September
- Through September 30, members of COSI receive BOGO admission to the Franklin Park Conservatory.
Museum Day Freebies
On September 26, 2015, the Smithsonian Magazine will be hosting the 11th annual Museum Day. The program offers free museum admission for up to two people per household. In order to get the freebie, guests must request the voucher from the official Museum Day website and print it up at home. Tickets are only valid for one of the participating museums. Some of the 2015 participating museums include the Arizona Museum of Natural History, The GRAMMY Museum, Miramont Castle Museum,International Museum of Surgical Science, and the Riverside Art Museum.
Where to Get September Freebies
- Stores like Walmart and Sam's Club offer back to school sales, promotions, and free offers during September.
- Social media websites like Facebook and Twitter offer information about any September promotions they may be offering. For example, Wholly Guacamole offered discount coupons on their Facebook page in honor of National Guacamole Day on September 16, 2011. In September of 2012, they awarded their 10,000 Facebook fan a free guacamole supply for a year.
Also See: August Freebies, October Freebies, Halloween Freebies, Free Night of Theatre, November Freebies, December Freebies, Free Starbucks Coupons, Facebook Freebies, Foursquare Freebies, Free Appetizer Coupons, National Cheeseburger Day Free Offers