From Best Free Stuff Guide
Free cheesecake is available at restaurants and bakeries such as Eli's Cheesecake World to celebrate National Cheesecake Day each year. Other restaurants, including The Cheesecake Factory, usually offer discounts and special promotions to celebrate the holiday as well. Although National Cheesecake Day is typically celebrated each year on July 30, some offers may be valid before or after the official date.
Cheesecake has origins dating back to ancient times, and was served during the first Olympic games to participating athletes.
Flickr: Stu Spivak
|Offered by||Restaurants and bakeries, including The Cheesecake Factory|
|Locations||All across the United States|
|Phone number||Customers may call local restaurants and bakeries and ask if they are participating in the holiday|
|Limitations||Offered on or around July 30|
|Coupon required?||Coupons may be required for some free cheesecake offers|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
About National Cheesecake Day
National Cheesecake Day is celebrated annually in the United States on July 30. While cheesecake itself dates back to the 8th century BC, National Cheesecake Day was founded much later. The holiday is "unofficial," meaning it is not sanctioned by the U.S. Congress.
There are several ways for customers to celebrate National Cheesecake Day. Numerous restaurants and bakeries celebrate National Cheesecake Day with discounts and deals. Some even offer free cheesecake. However, many people choose to celebrate by baking their own cheesecake or by sharing cheesecake recipes with friends, family, and co-workers.
Cheesecake Factory Red Velvet Cheesecake
National Cheesecake Day Deals
- Copeland's Cheesecake Bistro also participates in National Cheesecake Day. On July 30, customers who purchase any slice of cheesecake will receive another slice for free. Only one free slice is permitted per person. Copeland's is also offering $10 off a whole cheesecake on National Cheesecake Day.
- The Cheesecake Factory also offers special discounts and deals to customers on National Cheesecake Day each year. They will be offering any slice of the restaurant's cheesecake flavors for half-price. This is for dine-in customers only. Each year, the restaurant unveils a new cheesecake flavor to coincide with National Cheesecake Day as well. On July 29, 2015, The Cheesecake Factory will introduce the "Salted Caramel" cheesecake. In 2012, The Cheesecake Factory began offering the new "Oreo Dream Extreme" cheesecake. Previous flavors that debuted on the food holiday have included the Hershey's Chocolate Bar cheesecake, which features layers of chocolate cake and ganache, as well as chocolate frosting and chocolate chips, and the Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake cheesecake, which features Reeses Peanut Butter Cups baked with layers of caramel and chocolate fudge alongside traditional cheesecake.
- Free cheesecake chimi with any purchase at Taco Bueno with coupon on July 30.
- Each year in honor of National Cheesecake Day, Eli's Cheesecake offers free cheesecake to its customers. In 2014, Eli's will be honoring National Cheesecake Day on Wednesday, July 30. Patrons will be eligible for a different free cheesecake sample every hour throughout the day. Eli's Slice mascot will also be on hand to meet and greet customers.
- Eileen's Special Cheesecake in New York City is celebrating National Cheesecake Day in 2013 with a variety of special offers. They are posting these offers on their National Cheesecake Day 2013 Facebook page.
Also See: Free Copeland's Cheesecake Bistro Coupons, National Lasagna Day Free Offers, Free Eli's Cheesecake, Free Cheesecake Factory Coupons, Birthday Freebies, Free Appetizer Coupons, Free Olive Garden Coupons, Free BRIO Tuscan Grille Coupons