From Best Free Stuff Guide
The Winchester Mystery House is a California tourist attraction that is reputed to be haunted. Winchester Mystery House coupons can save visitors dollars off their Winchester Mystery House tour, and are available online as printable coupons from select tourist websites. Additional savings are available for groups of 15 or more people, or by signing up for the Winchester Mystery House's free online newsletter.
The Winchester Mystery House is located in San Jose, California, and was built between 1884 and 1922. The house was built at the instruction of Sarah Winchester, heir to the Winchester rifle fortune. Upon her death, the house contained 160 rooms, 10,000 windows, 2,000 doors, 12 bathrooms, six kitchens, 47 fireplaces, and 47 stairways.
|Offered by||Winchester Mystery House|
|Location||525 South Winchester Boulevard, San Jose, California, 95128|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
Winchester Mystery House Coupon
Winchester Mystery House Coupons and Free Offers
- Group discounts are available for groups of 15 or more people. Additional pricing information and reservations can be made by calling 408-247-2000.
- Visitors can sign up for the free 13th Hour Newsletter to receive insider-only discounts to the Winchester Mystery House, as well as all the latest news, videos, and photos from the attraction. Visitors can sign up through the official Winchester Mystery House website.
- Guests can access printable coupons for $2 off the Winchester Mystery House Mansion Tour from tourist websites like MapWest and Bay City Guide.
- Visitors can purchase an annual pass online or from the Winchester Mystery House gift shop and get free admission all year.
- Visitors can purchase tickets online for a tour prior to 10 a.m. and receive a $5 discount on purchases of $20 or more at the on-site cafe or gift shop.
- Guests can "Like" the Winchester Mystery House on Facebook to receive all the latest attraction news and occasional promotional offers.
Winchester Mystery House - "Secrets of the Mansion"
About the Winchester Mystery House
The Winchester Mystery House is located in San Jose, California, and operates year round. Daily hours of operation vary, with opening time at 9 a.m., and closing times between 5 p.m. and 7 p.m. There are several tours offered to visitors, including the Mansion Tour, Behind-the-Scenes Tour, and the Grand Estate Tour. During the Halloween season, and throughout the year on every Friday the 13, the Winchester Mystery House offers Flashlight Tours. These 65 minute tours take place at night, with only a flashlight to guide visitors through the mansion.
Admission prices for the Grand Estate Tours are $40 adults (13-64), $36 for seniors 65 and over, and $30 for children ages 6-12. Admission prices for the Mansion Tours are $33 for adults, $30 for seniors, and $25 for children.
Also See: Free Alcatraz Coupons, Free Great America Coupons, Free Gilroy Gardens Coupons, Free Santa Cruz Boardwalk Coupons, Free Exploratorium Coupons, Free San Francisco Zoo Coupons, Free Aquarium of the Bay Coupons, Free Six Flags Discovery Kingdom Coupons, Free Museum Coupons, Free Zoo Coupons, Free Aquarium Coupons, Free Childrens Museum Coupons