From Best Free Stuff Guide
Losing weight is a difficult journey for some individuals, but weight loss products may help overcome barriers. Consumers who are trying to lose weight, but are having trouble shedding the pounds with diet and exercise alone, may benefit from an approved weight loss product. Some consumers may prefer to try out these products first, before spending money on weight loss programs that do not work for them. One way to do this is through free weight loss samples.
There are many weight loss products on the market, some of which are prescription-only diet pills, and others that are over-the-counter (OTC) diet pills. In addition, there are other weight loss products as well, including supplements and weight loss foods like Jenny Craig and Weight Watchers. All of these diet pills and weight loss products may offer free samples to consumers.
|Offered by||Doctors, diet pill manufacturers, stores|
|Types of samples||Diet pills, food, supplements|
|Time frame||Samples may take 4 to 12 weeks to arrive|
|Limitations||One sample per person|
|Disclaimer||The information provided by BestFreeStuffGuide.com is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Do not take any action based on the information on this page without consulting a physician.|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
About Weight Loss Samples
There are a variety of weight loss products on the market, including diet pills and supplements like Alli, HydroxyCut, CortiSlim, ADiPEX-P, Hoodia, and Zantrex-3. Some of these weight loss products are available over-the-counter, while others are available by prescription only, including diet pills containing Phentermine such as ADiPEX-P. These products are available through pharmacies like Rite Aid and Walgreens, or through health stores like GNC.  In addition, weight loss programs are also available such as Jenny Craig and Weight Watchers.
Weight Loss Samples and Free Offers
There are many resources for patients to consult for free weight loss diet pills, supplements, and foods, including some of the following:
- Doctors and health care providers sometimes provide free samples of diet pills to their patients. These pills are usually given to doctors from the drug's manufacturer. Patients that are interested in these samples may ask their physician directly.
- The official websites of diet pills, supplements, and weight loss programs offer free samples, trial offers, and coupons to help potential customers save or try out the product or system for free. For example:
- eDiets offers a free diet survey that allows consumers to find out which of the company's diet plans is best for them. eDiets features three diet plans: Vitabot Plans, Nutrihand Plans, and the Holly Madison Diet.
- Jenny Craig features a discounted membership for new customers. Those who sign up receive a free month's membership, as well as 50 percent off their second month. This deal is valid through January 31, 2014.
- Prescription diet pills like ADiPEX-P offer printable prescription discount cards on the medication's official website for a 30-day supply of discounted medicine. The cost is no more than $49.99.
- Diet pills like Hoodia and Zantrex-3 offer money back guarantees to unsatisfied customers. 
- Muscletech offers free samples of HydroxyCut Hardcore Elite through its official website. In order to get the free sample, a short order form must be completed.
- Cortislim offers one free Cortislim product when two Cortislim products are purchase. It also extends a 60-day guarantee.
- The official Visi website offers free samples upon request. A form must be filled out to receive the freebie.
Weight Watchers Free Trial
- Weight Watchers provides new customers with a free trial period of its programs. New members who join and attend Weight Watchers meetings can have their registration fee waived. Customers who enroll in the Weight Watchers online program can have their initial sign up fees waived. Those who want to use both the in-person meetings and the online support can have a one-week free trial of the Monthly Pass. All deals are valid through March 22, 2014.
Weight Loss Supplement Information