From Best Free Stuff Guide
Thunder Ridge coupons and discounts help winter enthusiasts save on lift tickets and rentals at the New York ski area. Coupons are available inside select Entertainment Coupon Books. Offers are also available for midweek visitors, season pass-holders, and seniors.
Thunder Ridge Ski Area primarily offers winter activities such as skiing, snowtubing, and snowboarding. However, the ski area also offers fall and summer activities such as a haunted hayride and village, fall festivals, paintball, and weddings.
|Offered by||Thunder Ridge|
|Location||50 Thunder Ridge Road, Patterson, NY 12563|
|Features||Skiing, snowboarding, tubing, terrain parks, ski shop, lessons, paintball|
|Types of coupons||Entertainment Coupon Books, season pass offers|
|AARP discount?||No, but seniors 65-69 pay the junior rate and seniors 70 and over pay $12 for lift tickets|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
About Thunder Ridge
Thunder Ridge , which has been open since 1948, operates 30 trails, three chairlifts,four magic carpets, a terrain park, and a ski school. The ski area is open for the 2013-14 ski season Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., and Sundays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Lift tickets are available for adults 13-64, juniors 6-12, seniors 65-69, and seniors 70 and over. Ticket prices re offered for sessions of varying length, including full-day, half-day from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m., twilight from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m., Sunday twilight from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m., and night skiing from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. Prices vary for weekdays and weekends and holidays. For example, a full-day ticket during the week is $40 for adults and $25 for juniors and seniors 65-69. During the weekends and holiday periods, a full-day ticket is $50 for adults and $37 for juniors and seniors 65-69. Night tickets are $25 from Sundays through Thursdays and $30 for Fridays and Saturdays.
Thunder Ridge Ski Coupons and Free Offers
- Consumers who "Like" Thunder Ridge on Facebook are able to keep up with ski area news, discounts, and promotional offers.
- Skiers and snowboarders receive free lift access to Thunder Ridge all season when they purchase a season pass. Thunder Ridge only sells a limited number of passes each season. Additional pass perks include discounted lift tickets at Catamount, Gore Mountain, Hunter Mountain, Butternut Ski Area, Whiteface Mountain, Plattekill Mountain, and Windham Mountain.
- Children 5 and under pay $12 at all times.
- Midweek specials are available at Thunder Ridge. Monday through Thursday, men and women pay $20 for lift tickets and $45 for a lift ticket and rental.
- College students with a valid student ID receive discounted rates at night. Lift tickets cost $20 from 3 p.m. to 9 p.m. and $15 from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Skiers and snowboarders who purchase the Hudson, New York area Entertainment Coupon Book access a coupon good for a free lift ticket when a lift ticket of equal or greater value is purchased.
- Discount lift tickets are available to purchase at Ski Haus Mondays and Saturdays, Pedigree/44 Board on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and at Potter Brothers on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.
- The free Thunder Ridge mailing list notifies subscribers about discounts and ski area updates by e-mail.
Thunder Ridge Summer Coupons
- Visitors who attend the Fall Festival at Thunder Ridge receive free shuttle transportation from the Metro-North train station.
- Liberty Paintball operates all year, including the summer months, on Saturdays and Sundays. Free compressed air refills are available to participants throughout the duration. In addition, players with their own equipment save $5.
- Thunder Ridge features a Square Dance Night in September that allows visitors to come and enjoy dancing and refreshments. Guests who buy their tickets in advance can save up to $3 off the ticket price at the door.
- In October, Thunder Ridge features field trips for students and teachers. During the event, kids can enjoy a hayride, corn maze, scavenger hunt, and more for just $9 per student. Kids also receive a free souvenir to bring home.
Skiing at Thunder Ridge