From Best Free Stuff Guide
The Children’s Place sells clothing for babies, toddlers, and young children. At the store, parents can purchase casual clothing for all seasons, sleepwear, and formal dresses and suits for kids. The Children’s Place frequently offers discounts, coupons, and sales for customers to use. The Children’s Place ocupons are available from several sources, both online and in print, and include dollars off and percentages off savings.
Image Source: TheChildrensPlace.com
|Offered by||The Children’s Place|
|Types of coupons||Promo codes, in-store discounts, BOGO offers|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
About The Children’s Place
Parents can shop for kids’ clothing at The Children’s Place in sizes 0-14. The company markets to kids from the newborn stage to 10 years of age. In the store, clothing is grouped into section by size and gender, including Newborn (sizes 0 to 12 months), Baby Girls and Baby Boys (sizes 6 months to 5 years), and Girls and Boys (Sizes 4 to 14). Items include sweaters, activewear, jackets, vests, denim, sleepwear, underwear, and much more.
Since opening, The Children's Place has grown to include over 990 locations throughout the Unites States, Puerto Rico, and Canada.
The Children’s Place Coupons and Free Offers
- The Children’s Place frequently offers promotional codes for use on the store’s website. Many of these codes are offered in connection with holidays and special times throughout the year like Labor Day, Valentine's Day, and back to school. Offers include percentages off select items.
- Printable coupons are also available on the store website. Shoppers who want to take advantage of the web promo deals in their local store can print out coupons for use in person.
- Occasionally, The Children’s Place website offers free shipping on all orders. Generally, purchases over $75 automatically qualify for free shipping. Additionally, the store may offer free shipping in connection with special sale periods.
- Shoppers who apply for The Children’s Place credit card receive 20 percent off their purchases on day they apply. These customers also get an extra five percent off their purchases in the store and online when they use their store credit card, as well as free shipping on their orders.
- Customers who sign up for The Children’s Place e-mail list receive advance notice about upcoming events, special offers, sales, and discounts in their e-mail box. Site visitors can click the “E-mail Sign Up” link at the bottom of the webpage to begin receiving newsletters from The Children’s Place
- The Children’s Place sometimes offers BOGO (Buy One, Get One) promotions. These discounts may allow shoppers to buy one item at the regular price and then get a second similar item at a 50 percent discount. Customers usually do not have to bring in a coupon or use a web code to get these deals.
- Some parenting magazines may run advertisements for The Children’s Place that include coupons for discounts on purchases within a certain time. Shoppers can tear these coupons out and take them to their local store or enter the printed web code for shopping online.
- The Children's Place offers discounts on bulk gift card orders through their Corporate Gift Card Program. These discounts are available for companies only.
- The Children's Place operates a Twitter feed and a Facebook page. Shoppers can follow or "Like" the store on these sites to find out about new store items, promotional information, and discount offers as they become available.
2006 Clothing at The Children’s Place