From Best Free Stuff Guide
Terror Behind the Walls coupons help visitors save money on admission to the haunted attraction each year. Dollars off printable coupons are available on the official website and from some local businesses. Discount tickets are also available for students and groups.
Tickets purchased online cost less than those purchased at the gate.
|Offered by||Eastern State Penitentiary|
|Location||22nd & Fairmount Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19130|
|Features||Tour select area of the Eastern State Penitentiary, transformed for Halloween|
|Types of coupons||Printed coupons, group discounts, student discounts, online ticketing discounts|
|AAA discount?||$2 off discounts may be available, as the prison tours offer members this same discount|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
About Terror Behind the Walls
Terror Behind the Walls is one of the top haunted attractions in the United States, and is held every September, October, and November at the Eastern State Penitentiary in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The Eastern State Penitentiary was built in 1829, and once housed notorious criminals like Al Capone and Willie Sutton. Today, it is considered one of the most haunted places in the United States, and offers tours throughout the year of both the interior and exterior grounds.
Terror Behind the Walls is open on select nights from September through November. Ticket prices at the gate are $45. However, tickets purchased online are available at a discounted rate, and vary by date and night. The cost for online ticket purchases are between $13 and $39. A service fee of $4.75 per ticket is assessed for online purchases.
Each Terror Behind the Walls experience begins in what was once the exercise yard of the Eastern State Penitentiary. From there, guests will be able to tour cellblocks, abandoned cells, and the central surveillance hub as they are "frightened" by the attraction's numerous monsters.
Terror Behind the Walls Coupons and Free Offers
- Coupons are available from Pennsylvania and New Jersey Lukoil locations. The coupon is good for $5 off admission, while supplies last.
- Every Sunday night after 7:30 p.m., all students receive 50 percent off the admission price. College students will need to present a valid student ID.
- Every Sunday until 7:30 p.m. is "Family Night" at Terror Behind the Walls. Kids ages 7-12 receive 50 percent off admission until 7:30 p.m. Also on "Family Nights," children have the option to say "Monster Be Good," and the attraction's monsters will comply, making it less scary.
- Each year for the last few days in September, guests who purchase a Terror Behind the Walls ticket will receive a free daytime ticket to the Eastern State Penitentiary that is valid until the following September.
- Group discounts of 50 percent off admission are available for guests who visit with 20 or more people on select nights. Service fees are waived for group tickets.
Terror Behind the Walls
Also See: Free Six Flags Great Adventure Coupons, Free Eastern State Penitentiary Coupons, Free Please Touch Museum Coupons, Free Adventure Aquarium Coupons, Halloween Freebies, October Freebies, Free Hersheypark in the Dark Coupons, Free Bates Motel Coupons, Free Haunted Hayride Coupons, Free Erebus Haunted House Coupons, Free Headless Horseman Coupons, Free 13th Gate Coupons, Free Spookywoods Coupons, Free House of Torment Coupons, Free Sahara Sam's Coupons