From Best Free Stuff Guide
Target coupons and codes are redeemable at both Target stores and on Target.com. These discounts include dollars off deals, BOGO offers, printable coupons, promotional savings for Target RedCard holders, and sales on clearance items. There are many ways to get Target coupons, including the store’s weekly ads, e-mail newsletters, and text alerts.
Target is home to a variety of shopping options for customers, including furniture, electronics, toys, health and beauty products, including a pharmacy, clothing, jewelry, bath and bedding, kitchen products duch as appliances, pet products, a photo center, an optical center, and patio and garden.
- Save an extra 10% off select furniture with promo code HOMESALE through August 19.
Flickr: kevin dooley
|Types of coupons||Printable coupons, discounted items, free shipping deals, coupon codes|
|AAA Discount?||AAA members who shop at Target.com save $10 off an order of $100 or more|
|Military Discount?||One free 8X10 and 50% off any portrait collection with military ID|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
Target Coupons and Free Offers
- Target offers free shipping on all online orders of at least $50. This shipping discount is automatically added after customers purchase enough items to meet the minimum threshold.
- Customers who apply for and receive a Target RedCard credit card qualify for a five percent discount on all their purchases in Target stores and on Target.com. Cardholders also get free shipping on all online orders from Target.com with no minimum purchase required. RedCard owners also qualify for an additional five percent off an in-store purchase after they fill five prescription drug orders at a Target pharmacy.
- The Target weekly ad is published on the Target.com website or at the front entrance of stores. These ads feature discounted items, sales, and promotional offers. To view the weekly ad for a particular store, customers are able to enter their zip code on the website.
- The Clearance section on the Target website includes deep discounts on discontinued and out-of-season items. Shoppers are eligible to save up to 75 percent on items in this section.
- Customers are able to view and select printable coupons that are good for select Target items by clicking the "Coupons" icon at the top of the Target.com homepage. These coupons typically include dollars and cents off items, percentage discounts, or free items.
- Everyday, Target.com features a different "Daily Deal," which is an item that is deeply discounted. All the Daily Deal items also include free shipping, offering customers even more savings. 
- Target.com also offers weekly deals on electronics and furniture.
- Customers are able to browse weekly ads and get information about upcoming offers by downloading the free Target app for Android devices, iPhones, and iPads. Mobile phone users are also able to sign up to receive free text message alerts about Target sales.
Target Pharmacy Rewards
The Target Pharmacy Rewards Program allows members to save five percent off their total Target purchase after they have filled five eligible prescriptions. Shoppers not using a Target credit or debit card must show a Pharmacy Rewards Card to get credit for the prescriptions. Members of the free program are able to access their member information online and access online tools.
Target was founded as the Dayton Dry Goods Company by George D. Dayton in 1902. In 1911, the Minneapolis company converted the dry goods company to a department store. In 1962, the Dayton Corporation created Target, a nationwide discount store chain. The corporation officially changed its name to the Target Corporation in 2000. The company’s stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol TGT.