From Best Free Stuff Guide
TGI Fridays coupons are available from the national restaurant chain on a regular basis. T.G.I. Fridays routinely distributes coupons to diners, and offers customers a variety of special deals and discounts throughout the year. For example, guests can receive free appetizers or a free dessert when they sign up for the restaurant's free Give Me More Stripes program. In addition, coupons may be found online, in local newspapers, or in mailers and other marketing materials.
|Company||T.G.I. Fridays and Carlson Restaurants|
|Types of coupons||Dollars off, free appetizer and desert coupons, BOGO|
|Military discount?||In honor of Veteran's Day, T.G.I. Fridays offered a free entree with the purchase of an entree to all active duty military or veterans. In order to receive the BOGO deal, military personnel had to wear their uniform or bring in a valid military ID.|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
About T.G.I. Fridays
T.G.I. Fridays opened its first location in 1965, and centered much of its menu around "Happy Hour." Today, the restaurant has grown to over 900 locations in more than 47 states and 59 countries, and offers franchise opportunities.  
The food selection at T.G.I Fridays features classic American fare, with menu items that include sandwiches, soups, seafood, burgers, salads, pastas, and signature dishes, as well as appetizers like baked potato skins, nachos, spinach dip, fried cheese sticks, and crispy green bean fries. In addition to the food items, each location features a full bar with signature cocktails that include an appletini, a Cafe Toledo, a cosmopolitan, a Cape Codder, and more.
T.G.I. Fridays Coupons and Special Offers
- Customers can get a free appetizer or dessert when they sign up for T.G.I. Fridays "Give Me More Stripes" guest recognition program. Other perks include special offers and coupons that are sent to a member's e-mail address, a free dessert during the month of a member's birthday, and a points reward system that gives customers one free stripe for every dollar spent. Points can be redeemed for free food coupons.
- Diners can follow T.G.I. Fridays on Twitter, or "Like" the restaurant on Facebook, and receive exclusive offers and discounts.
- Select Entertainment Coupon Books include coupons for a free appetizer with the purchase of select entrees, 20 percent off the total bill at one table, and a free kids meal with the purchase of a regular entree. 
- T.G.I. Fridays offers franchise opportunities, which means certain T.G.I. Fridays locations may offer their own unique coupons and special deals. These can often be found inside local coupon mailers, newspapers, or other print publications..
- The restaurant provides a free app for Android devices and iPhones. On the TGI Friday app, customers can check their rewards balance, browse the menu at their local restaurant, or view the current menu specials.
- T.G.I. Friday's is currently running a $3 Thursdays special that features $3 appetizers and $3 drinks. Selected menu items available at this price include Long Island Iced Tea and BBQ Chicken Flatbread.
How to Make T.G.I. Friday's Potato Skins
Template:CJ Also See: Free Red Robin Coupons, Free Outback Steakhouse Coupons, Free Fuddruckers, Free Olive Garden Coupons, Free Texas Roadhouse Coupons, Free Ruby Tuesday Coupons, Free Chart House Coupons, Free Landry's Select Club Coupons, Free Chilis Coupons, Free KFC Coupons, Free Applebees Coupons