From Best Free Stuff Guide
Subway sells submarine and flatbread sandwiches, salads and soups, which are all made to order. Some Subway restaurants also offer breakfast. Subway printable coupons include offers for free Subway food, with no purchase required, as well as buy one, get one free offers. Most free sandwich coupons are for the regular 6-inch sub; double meat, premium, and footlong subs are generally excluded from free sandwich offers. Traditional cents-off Subway coupons for menu items are also sometimes available.
|Locations||34,000 restaurants in 95 countries|
|Types of coupons||Dollars off, BOGO, free item with purchase|
|Limitations||Subway franchisees may elect to opt out of some corporate offers|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
- Subway coupons are frequently found in the Sunday supplements of major newspapers, and are distributed by direct mailers such as Valpak.
- After making a purchase at Subway, the receipt will have a message about a survey on tellsubway.com. Completing the survey will provide a promo code that can be redeemed for a free item on the customer's next visit to Subway.
- Subway offers a Subway Card program. While the card can be "charged" with money transferred from a credit card, and used like cash at Subway, customers are not required to add cash to the card. Whether it has been "loaded" or not, if it is swiped with each Subway purchase, it will earn points that can be redeemed for free Subway items.
- Subway frequently offers combo meals, and buy one get one free offers, that do not require a coupon to receive the discount.
- Select Entertainment Coupon Books contain Subway coupons. 2011 offers include a free sub when another is purchased, a free cookie with no purchase required, and 50 cents off any sub or flatbread sandwich.
- Other businesses may offer Subway coupons as part of a promotional package.
- Diners can "Like" Subway on Facebook, and get access to the latest news and promotional offers. Some of these may be exclusive to Subway's Facebook fans.
- Customers can get access to money-saving promotional offers, as well as Subway news, by signing up for the restaurant's e-news. This can be done through the official Subway website.
Subway specializes in freshly-made subs, flatbread sandwiches in salads. Customers choose from the menu of sandwiches and salads, and then customize their meal by picking from an array of fresh vegetables, dressings and seasonings. Most menu items may be purchased a la carte or as part of a Fresh Value Meal, which offers a combination of items at a lower cost than if they were each bought separately.
The Subway story goes back to 1965, when Fred DeLuca came up with the idea to raise money for medical school by selling sandwiches. He enlisted in the financial backing of Dr. Peter Buck, who ended up partnering with DeLuca in the venture. The first Subway opened up in Bridgeport, Connecticut, and nine years later the two partners ran 16 sandwich shops. They soon began franchising, and today the chain has over 34,000 restaurants across the globe.
Also See: Free Dunkin Donuts Coupons, Free Panera Coupons, Free Crystal Mountain Coupons, Free Which Wich Coupons, Free Jimmy John's Coupons, Free Pita Pit Coupons, Free McDonalds Coupons, Free Quiznos Coupons, Free Burger King Coupons