From Best Free Stuff Guide
Sterling Renaissance Festival coupons and discount offers provide visitors with money saving opportunities on festival admission every July and August. Discounts are offered online through the festival's free e-club, or to guests visiting with a group. Savings are also available to local businesses that want to sell discount festival tickets to their employees.
The Sterling Renaissance Festival is set in the year 1585 in Warwick, England, and takes place each year from the second weekend in July through the third weekend in August. The festival is located in Sterling, New York, which is less than 100 miles from Syracuse.
Flickr Error ( Invalid API Key (Key has expired) ): PhotoID 5970287141|
Flickr: Penny Higgins
|Offered by||Sterling Renaissance Festival|
|Location||15385 Farden Road, Sterling, NY 13156-3275|
|Features||Period food, games, jousting, shows, costumed characters, shopping|
|Types of coupons||Discount tickets, season passes|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
About the Sterling Renaissance Festival
The Sterling Renaissance Festival is open Saturdays and Sunday from 10 a.m. until 7 p.m. July 4 through August 16. Admission prices are $26.95 for adults and $15.95 for children 5-11.
The Sterling Renaissance Festival is set during the English Renaissance period and offers visitors period food and entertainment, including more than 100 stage and street performers, period shopping, and comedy and musical shows.
Sterling Renaissance Festival Coupons and Free Offers
- Children under the age of five receive free admission to the festival.
- The festival offers savings opportunities when visitors purchase multiple days. For example, a two-day pass is $47.95, a savings of more than $5.
- Visitors who join the Sterling Renaissance Festival's free e-mail club will receive faire news, information on giveaways, and discount offers by e-mail.
- Season passes are available each year, and offer guests free admission for the duration of the festival. The cost of a pass is $195.95 for adults and $95.95 for children. In addition, pass holders receive a $20 discount on the Royal Feast.
- Visitors who "Like" the Sterling Renaissance Festival on Facebook, or follow the festival's Twitter feed, receive information on festival news, discounts, and deals as they become available. This includes deals for up to $4 off admission tickets.
Sterling Halloweekends Information and Discounts
Every year on the site of the Sterling Renaissance Festival, Sterling Halloweekends takes place. The event lasts for three weekends, Saturdays and Sundays only, from mid to late October. Every weekend during the attraction's duration, free tickets are given away on the Halloweekends' Facebook page. Pairs of tickets are given away to four different people each week. In order to be eligible, participants must "like" or "comment" on the giveaway post. Tickets are good for the Spooky Town Kids Village, Hospital of Horror, and Village of the Damned.
Sterling Renaissance Festival Corporate Discount Programs and Group Discounts
Some local area businesses participate in the festival's Corporate Discount Program. Businesses that participate get access to discount tickets, which they can sell to their employees for dollars off the admission price. In order to get the deal, at least 25 or more employee tickets must be purchased.Savings are typically between available
Renaissance Festival Coupons
Also See: Free Renaissance Festival Coupons, Free Sylvan Beach Amusement Park Coupons, Free Darien Lake Coupons, Free Great Escape Coupons, Free Buffalo Zoo Coupons, Free Strong Museum Coupons, Free Martin's Fantasy Island Coupons, Free Fantasy Island Coupons, Free Empire State Building Coupons, Free MOMA Coupons, Free Top of the Rock Coupons, Free Statue of Liberty Coupons