From Best Free Stuff Guide
St. Louis Science Center coupons and discounts help save visitors money on their next visit to the museum. Although general admission is free to the public, the museum does charge for special exhibits as well as OMNIMAX movies. Coupons for these exhibits and movies are sometimes available to the public, and include printable coupons for dollars off savings. Discounts are also available for members, groups, and military personnel.
St. Louis Science Center
|Offered by||St. Louis Science Center|
|Location||5050 Oakland Avenue, St. Louis, MO 63110|
|Phone number||314-289-4400 or 800-456-SLSC|
|Features||OMNIMAX movies, permanent and traveling exhibits, educational programs|
|Types of coupons||Printable coupons|
|AARP discount?||No, but seniors save dollars off select attractions|
|Military discount?||Yes; free or discounted admission to special exhibits, shows, etc.|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
St. Louis Science Center Coupons
- An annual membership to the science center is available for the base price of $50, and provides members with savings on special exhibits and OMNIMAX films. Member benefits include 25 percent off all special exhibits, free and discounted tickets for OMNIMAX films, free parking, and free or discounted admission to more than 250 reciprocal museums around the country.
- Group discounts are available on exhibits and films when guests visit with 10 or more people.
- Package deals are available for the science center and Drury Hotels. Offers include four tickets to the Dinosaurs in Motion exhibit, four OMNIMAX tickets, and an overnight stay at Drury Hotels in the area. This offer is available through September 1, 2014.
- The St. Louis Science Center operates a Facebook page and Twitter feed, providing fans and followers with information on promotional offers, discounts, and museum news.
- The St. Louis Science Center e-news program notifies subscribers of museum news and discounts throughout the year. It is free to sign up for on the official website.
Star Trek Exhibit at the St. Louis Science Center
About the St. Louis Science Center
The Saint Louis Science Center, also called the St. Louis Science Center, is located in St. Louis, Missouri. The science center was established in 1959 as the Museum of Science and Natural History, and in 1985 took its current name.
The St. Louis Science Center welcomes over 1.2 million visitors each year, and is one of the top five science centers in the United States. The science center is open Monday through Saturday from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., and Sundays from 11:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. General admission is free, while fees are charged for special exhibits and films. For example:
- OMNIMAX Theater films are $9 for adults, $8 for children, seniors, and college students with a valid ID
- The Space Show costs $5 for adults and $4 for children, seniors, and military personnel
- Discovery Room is $3.50 for adults, children, and seniors and $2.50 for military personnel
- Segway Courses cost $5-$35
- Lego MINDSTORMS costs $3 for adults, children, and seniors
In addition to the St. Louis Science Center's numerous attractions and activities, the science center also offers customers a variety of services. This includes free wheelchair use on a first come, first serve basis, stroller rentals, a lost and found line, a gift store, and dining options. Template:CJ