From Best Free Stuff Guide
Established in France in 1970 by Dominique Mandonnaud, Sephora sells a variety of cosmetics, skincare products, bath and body products, and perfume products from different brands. The store also offers customers a variety of services such as secure online shopping, order tracking, social networking pages, online sales, gift cards, an online store locator, and information on store events.
|Company||Sephora USA, Inc.|
|Competitors||Ulta, Bath and Body Works|
|Types of coupons||Free shipping, dollars off|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
Sephora is a major cosmetics and perfume store that is owned by Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy (LVMH). In addition to being the leading chain of makeup and fragrance stores in France, Sephora is a mainstay in other countries as well, including the United States. There are 1,300 locations throughout 27 countries. Sephora stores can be found in malls and shopping centers, but the company also sells its wares over the Internet. Sephora sells a variety of different brand-name makeup and beauty products, including Lancome, Laura Mercier, Dior, L.A.M.B., and Diane von Furstenberg, in addition to distributing their own line of cosmetics and beauty products.
Sephora Coupons and Free Offers
- The "Weekly Specials" icon on the official Sephora website provides information about the weekly discounts, sales, and special offers. This includes dollars off discounts on select products, free samples with orders over a certain amount, and clearance items.
- Sephora offers a section on its official website called "Beauty Deals," providing information on a variety of freebies and discounts. For example, the store offers numerous free samples each week when customers purchase over a certain amount online. In order to get the freebie, shoppers will need to enter the specified code from the "Beauty Deals" section of the store's website.
- The "3 Free Samples" icon on the main page of the official Sephora website allows customers to select three free samples from a list to add to their online order.
- Sephora's "Beauty Insider" rewards program is free to join through the store's official website. For every $1 spent, customers receive one reward point. These points can then be redeemed free products. For example, Beauty Insiders who reach 100 points receive a free DIOR Hydra Life BB Creme SPF 30 - PA, while members who earn 500 points get a free Tarte Lash and Line Kit. In addition, members receive a free gift on their birthday each year.
- All customers who spend more than $50 at the online store receive free shipping on their orders.
- Sephora's free newsletter provides subscribers with store news, special offers, and coupons by e-mail.
- Shoppers can follow Sephora on Twitter or become friends with the store on Facebook to receive exclusive offers and discounts. 
- Sephora offers a free iPhone and free iPod app, providing information about new products and current promotions at the store directly on a customer's phone.
How to Find Sephora Coupons