From Best Free Stuff Guide
Scarborough Renaissance Festival coupons and discounts help visitors to the festival save money on admission. Discount tickets are available to purchase for dollars off admission at Metroplex Tom Thumb and select Randalls throughout the Austin area.
The Scarborough Renaissance Festival, which first took place in 1981, welcomes an estimated 200,000 people each year.
|Offered by||Scarborough Renaissance Festival|
|Location||2511 FM66, Waxahachie, TX 75167|
|Features||Jousts, period food, shopping, shows, costumed characters|
|Types of coupons||Discount tickets through local retailers, group offers, Friends of the Faire offers|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
Scarborough Renaissance Festival Coupons and Free Offers
- Dollars off discount tickets for the festival are available to purchase each year at Austin area Randalls' locations and at Metroplex Tom Thumb locations.
- Discounts are also available for groups when visitors contact a faire representative at 972-938-3247, ext. 30. Discounts are available for 15 or more people.
- A Friends of the Faire membership is available for one up front fee and includes free admission privileges for the duration of the festival. Additional benefits include two free tickets for the first two weekends of the festival, 10 percent off all festival souvenirs, discounts for area hotels and restaurants, and two tickets to the Screams Halloween Theme Park (which takes place in the fall). There are only 2,000 Friends of the Faire memberships available each season.
- The Scarborough Renaissance Festival's e-mail list provides subscribers with information on faire news and special offers by e-mail. It is free to sign up for through the official Scarborough Renaissance Festival website by selecting the Subscribe icon in the top right corner of the main page.
- Groupons are occasionally offered for the Scarborough Renaissance Festival and include savings of up to 50 percent off admission.
- Two day weekend passes are available for a Saturday and Sunday at a discounted rate of $32. This is a $16 savings.
Scarborough Renaissance Festival
2015 Scarborough Renaissance Festival
The 2015 Scarborough Renaissance Festival takes place April 4 - May 25, 2014. The festival operates on Saturdays, Sundays, and Memorial Day Monday from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
In addition to the Scarborough Renaissance Festival's numerous attractions, the festival also offers a variety of guest services. This includes on-site ATMs, a first aid station, a lost and found area, restrooms, free parking on-site, and online ticket purchases.
The Scarborough Renaissance Festival is an annual festival that takes place during the months of April and May. The festival is set during the reign of England's King Henry VIII in 1533, and features 21 stages, three daily jousts, 150 character performers, 200 shoppes, artisan demonstrations, a petting zoo, elephant and camel rides, food courts, and pubs.
Also See: Free Renaissance Festival Coupons, Free Texas Renaissance Festival Coupons, Free Dallas Zoo Coupons, Free Ft. Worth Zoo Coupons, Free Six Flags Over Texas Coupons, Free Hawaiian Falls Coupons, Free Museum Coupons, Free Fiesta Texas Coupons