From Best Free Stuff Guide
Salem Witch Museum coupons and discounts are one way to help visitors save on museum admission. Discount coupons may be available inside Salem area tourist magazines or brochures. Discounts are also available to visitors that purchase a Go Boston Card or those that visit the museum with a group of 10 or more people.
The Salem Witch Museum is a museum devoted to the history of the Salem Witch Trials, which took place during the spring and summer of 1692. The museum features life-size figures, narration, stage sets, and more in order to re-create Salem's past. The museum also offers a store and special exhibits during the Halloween season.
|Offered by||Salem Witch Museum|
|Location||19 1/2 Washington Square North, Salem, MA 01970|
|Features||Exhibits, gift shop|
|Types of coupons||Free admission, BOGO, dollars off|
|AARP discount?||No, but seniors age 62 and over save $1.50 on admission|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
About the Salem Witch Museum
The Salem Witch Museum is the most visited museum in Salem. It is open daily from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., with extended hours in July and August from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Extended hours are also offered during Salem's haunted happenings celebration in October. The museum is open year round and closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Day. Admission prices are $9 for adults, $6 for children ages 6-14, and $7.50 for seniors.
Salem Witch Museum Coupons and Free Offers
- Residents of Salem, Massachusetts, are admitted free with proof of residency.
- Many Massachusetts libraries, including the Phinehas S. Newton Library, Royalston, offer free or discounted passes to the Salem Witch Museum.
- Discount tickets are available for purchase online at TrustedTours.com.
- The North of Boston Convention Bureau sells a Discover Salem passport which combines admission to The House of Seven Gables, the Peabody Essex Museum, the Salem Witch Museum, and the Salem Trolley for one discounted price. The passport also provides a 15 percent discount on lunch or dinner at the Salem Beer Works, Victoria Station, or Tavern at the Hawthorne Hotel. The passport is available for purchase online by calling 800-763-0681. The price varies seasonally.
- The Salem Witch Museum, as well as more than 70 other Boston area attractions, are all included on the Go Boston Card. Cards are available to purchase for three, five, or seven days, and include access to unlimited attractions on the equal number of days. Visitors save up to 55 percent off regular admission prices when they purchase the card.
- The Salem Witch Museum offers discount admission rates for 10 or more people. Reservations must be made in advance in order to receive the discount.
- Coupons for the Salem Witch Museum may occasionally be published inside local tourist brochures or magazines.
Where to Find Museum Coupons
Also See: Free Six Flags New England Coupons, Free New England Aquarium Coupons, Free Boston Museum of Science Coupons, Free Water Wizz Coupons, Free Southwicks Zoo Coupons, Free Museum of Fine Arts, Boston Coupons, Free Davis Farmland Coupons, Free Museum Coupons, Free Science Center Coupons, Halloween Freebies, Free Haunted Attraction Coupons