From Best Free Stuff Guide
Quassy Amusement Park coupons and discounts provide ways for visitors to save on admission to the park and Splash Away Bay. The park regularly issues its own coupons and package deals. Coupons may also be available inside select coupon books and coupon mailers. Additional discounts are offered for season pass-holders, military, and seniors.
New AAA Visa cardholders can get a theme park ticket for $1 through August 31.
|Offered by||Quassy Amusement Park|
|Location||2132 Middlebury Road, Middlebury, CT 06762|
|Features||Rides, waterpark, food, games, shows, souvenirs, etc.|
|Types of coupons||Group discounts, printable coupons, season pass offers, etc.|
|AAA discount?||Discount tickets are sometimes offered through local AAA offices|
|AARP discount?||No, but seniors save $4 on a ride and saturation pass|
|Military discount?||Military personnel save $4 on an All-Day Ride and Saturation Station Pass|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
Quassy Amusement Park Coupons and Free Offers
- The Special Offers section on the official Quassy Amusement Park website provides information on discounts and deals. Offers may include an after 5 p.m. special price and the Middle School Madness and Elementary School Spring Spectacular.
- Quassy Amusement Park operates both a Facebook page and Twitter feed, providing fans and followers with access to information on park news and discount offers.
- A Quassy Amusement Park season pass is available for one up front fee and includes free admission privileges to the park for the entire season. Season passes include free access to rides as well as the Saturation Station.
- Printable Quassy Amusement Park coupons are sometimes available on the official Quassy Amusement Park website.
- Groups who visit Quassy Amusement Park pay $14 admission on weekdays and $16.50 on weekends for unlimited rides and Saturation Station access. Package deals are also available for rides and food.
Visiting Quassy Amusement Park
About Quassy Amusement Park
Quassy Amusement Park is a family-oriented fun center that features more than 20 rides, the Splash Away Bay water park area, food, games, and attractions. The entertainment complex is located in Middlebury, Connecticut, and is open each year from late April through early October. Quassy bills itself as an affordable amusement park and offers lower prices than similar venues, even without a coupon.
Quassy Amusement Park is open for the 2014 season from April 26 through October 4. Operating hours vary, with the park opening between 10 a.m. and 12 p.m. and closing between 4 p.m. and 10 p.m. Ticket prices for the 2014 season vary by date, with several ticketing options. Individual tickets, good for one ride, cost $3.50. Books of 12 tickets are $32. All-Day Ride & Splash Away Bay Pass cost $24.50 for adults and children over 45 inches or $20.50 for children under 45 inches.
Quassy Amusement Park opened in 1908 on Connecticut's Lake Quassapaug. In addition to the park's numerous rides and attractions, Quassy Amusement Park also features a variety of guest services. This includes a first aid station, an information area, restrooms, online ticketing, and a picnic area.
Also See: Free Amusement Park Coupons, Free Water Park Coupons, Free Canobie Lake Park Coupons, Free Lake Compounce Coupons, Free Story Land Coupons, Free Santa's Village Coupons, Free Davis Farmland Coupons, Free Mystic Aquarium Coupons, Free Maritime Aquarium Coupons, Free Darien Lake Coupons, Free Aquarium Coupons, Free Zoo Coupons, Free Museum Coupons