From Best Free Stuff Guide
Plimoth Plantation, located in Plymouth, Massachusetts, is an historic attraction that offers an on-site museum, a crafts and visitor center, a 17th-century English village, the Wampanoag Homesite, rare animals, and the Mayflower II. The attraction also offers dining and shopping in the area. Visitors that want to save money on admission can use Plimoth Plantation coupons and discounts. Dollars off printable coupons can be found on select websites online. In addition, discounts are available for groups, season pass-holders, and seniors.
|Offered by||Plimoth Plantation|
|Location||137 Warren Avenue, Plymouth, MA 02360 (Plimoth Plantation) and State Pier across the road from 74 Water St. (Mayflower II)|
|Features||Museum, 17th-century English village, cinema, crafts center, visitor center, food, shopping|
|Types of coupons||Printable coupons, season passes, group discounts|
|AARP discount?||No, but seniors age 62 and over save $2.50 on admission|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
Plimoth Plantation Coupons and Free Offers
- Plimoth Plantation offers both a Twitter feed and a Facebook page, each one offering information on savings opportunities, promotional deals, and attraction news as it becomes available.
- Visitors can purchase a Plimoth Pass and receive free admission to the attraction for a year.
- Children under the age of six are admitted free of charge.
- Visitors can save by purchasing a combination ticket to both the Plimoth Plantation and Mayflower II. The cost is $29.50 for adults, $19 for children, and $26.50 for seniors.
- Group discounts are offered for those visiting with 15 or more people.
- Historic New England Members receive a $2 discount on adult admission, and a $1 discount on a child's admission, with their membership card.
- On occasion Plimoth Plantation offers Groupon deals.
- Coupons for Plimoth Plantation may be available inside local tourist magazines and brochures.
- Consumers can purchase a Go Boston Card and save up to 55 percent off the regular price of more than 70 area attractions, including Plimoth Plantation and Mayflower II. The card can be purchased for one up front fee, good for one to seven days, and includes admission to as many of the 70 available attractions as the purchaser can visit in the days allotted. The cards can be purchased online for a discounted cost through Smart Destinations.
Visiting Plimoth Plantation
About Plimoth Plantation
The Plimouh Plantation attraction opened in 1947 and included a museum (located in two English cottages on the Plymouth waterfront). Today, the attraction features a variety of activities, and is run by a 501(c)3 not-for-profit group.
Plimoth Plantation is a seasonal attraction. However, the on-site cinema is open year round, Sunday through Saturday, from 4:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. The operating season is from late March through the Sunday after Thanksgiving.
Also See: Free Old Sturbridge Village Coupons, Free Colonial Williamsburg Coupons, Free New England Aquarium Coupons, Free Davis Farmland Coupons, Free Southwicks Zoo Coupons, Free Mount Wachusett Coupons, Free Boston Museum of Science Coupons, Free Catamount Coupons, Free Salem Witch Museum Coupons, Free Museum of Fine Arts, Boston Coupons