From Best Free Stuff Guide
Pats Peak coupons and discounts save skiers and snowboarders money on lift tickets, rentals, and lodging. Ski and Stay discounts are available, or guests can take advantage of group discounts, military offers, or season pass deals.
Pats Peak Ski Area is a New Hampshire ski area offering day and night skiing, snowboarding, and tubing. The ski area also offers racing, a snow sports school, a cafeteria, a rental shop, a ski and snowboard shop, and terrain parks. During the summer, Pats Peak hosts several events, including a mountain bike festival and a chili festival.
The Ride and Ski Card, which is sold for $52 at rideandskine.com, provides $10 off full-day all-lifts lift ticket during weekdays from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. and $5 off all-lifts lift ticket during weekends from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. This offer is not valid during holidays and for POP Saturday Nights full-day ticket.
|Offered by||Pats Peak|
|Location||PO Box 2448, Henniker, NH 03242|
|Features||Skiing, tubing, snowboarding, ski school, ski shop and rental shop, glades, terrain parks, cafeteria|
|Types of coupons||Group discounts, pass offers|
|AARP discount?||No, but seniors aged 65 and older save up to $8 on lift tickets|
|Military discount?||Yes, military personnel and their families save $5 on full day weekend tickets or $10 on full day weekday tickets|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
About Pats Peak
Pats Peak Ski Area is the largest night skiing area in the state, and also offers visitors 10 lifts, 22 trails, and seven gladed areas. Pats Peak was open for the 2012-13 season from December 1 through March 31. Hours varied from 8:30 a.m. to a 4 p.m., 9 p.m., or 10 p.m. closing. During the season, lift tickets were available for full day and half day on weekdays and weekends/holiday periods. Saturday night only tickets were also available.
Pats Peak Summer Coupons and Free Offers
Each summer, Pats Peak hosts annual gatherings, including the Henniker Rotary Club Chilifest and the Mountain Bike Festival. Both events feature discounted pricing and special events for visitors.
- Mountain Bike Festival - Lift tickets will be available for just $5 per person. Live music will be provided free of charge.
- Henniker Rotary Club Chilifest - Kids aged 10 and younger receive half-price admission to the festival, paying just $5 per ticket.
Pats Peak Coupons and Free Offers
- Skiers and snowboarders who purchase a Pats Peak season pass ski and snowboard free all season. There are a variety of season pass options, including an adult pass (18-64), a junior pass (6-17), a senior pass (65 and over), a child pass (5 and younger), a college pass, and a military pass (active duty military and their spouse). Additional benefits include discounts at Mount Sunapee, Jay Peak, and Burke Mountain.
- Group discounts of up to 30 percent are available for those visiting with 15 or more people. Additionally, for every 15 tickets purchased, one free ticket is provided.
- The "Ski and Stay Packages" section of the official Pats Peak website offers details about discounts and deals that are available for skiing and overnight accommodations at area hotels.
- On Saturday nights, visitors can POP (pay-one-price) of $43 and get a lift ticket for 3 p.m. to 10 p.m. This price also includes rentals, lesson tips, and entertainment.
Opening Day at Pats Peak