From Best Free Stuff Guide
Outback coupons and discounts typically feature free appetizers, although the Outback rewards program also offers customers the opportunity to earn discounts on future meals. Occasional contests are also offered via the Outback Facebook page or Twitter account, and may also include dollars off coupons.
Outback Steakhouse is an Australian-themed restaurant that serves seafood, chicken, sandwiches, burgers, salads, soups, assorted beverages, and desserts in addition to its signature steaks.
Flickr: Mike Mozart
|Offered by||Bloomin' Brands, Inc.|
|Limitations||Coupons may be restricted to members of special groups such as My Outback Rewards club members|
|Coupon required?||Most Outback free offers require coupons|
|AAA discount?||Select locations offer a free Bloomin' Onion to AAA members|
|AARP discount?||10% off on weekend lunches and all day on Mondays|
|Military discount?||Military personnel receive a free Bloomin' Onion and non-alcoholic drink on Veteran's Day|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
Outback Steakhouse $5 Off Coupon
Outback Steakhouse Coupons and Free Offers
- The free Keep in Touch e-mail list provides members with access to restaurant news and free offers.
- Diners have the option to participate in a customer satisfaction survey by following the instructions on the Outback Steakhouse receipt that is provided after the meal to receive a coupon code. The code is redeemable for a free Bloomin' Onion if customers return to Outback within 30 days.
- Outback Steakhouse's Facebook fans, Twitter followers, and Foursquare participants are notified of free offers, contests, promotions, and printable coupons from time to time. This includes an occasional coupon good for a free lunch entree with the purchase of a lunch entree and a coupon for $5 off two dinner entrees to Facebook fans. Sometimes diners are registered to win free meals when they check in to Outback on Foursquare as well.
- Veterans and active duty military personnel usually receive a free Bloomin' Onion and a Coca Cola beverage when they present their military ID select days in November in honor of Veteran's Day. No additional purchase is required. Valid IDs accepted include a U.S. Uniform Services Identification Card, U.S. Uniform Services Retired Identification Card, Current Leave and Earnings Statement (LES), Veterans Organization Card (i.e., American Legion and VFW), DD214 Certificate, or a Veteran Identification Card (VIC). A photograph of the service member in uniform also constitutes as a valid ID.
- Outback occasionally offers a 4-course meal for $15. The meal includes salad, soup, an entree, and a dessert. Only a select number of entrees, salads, soups, and desserts are available with this deal.
Outback Steakhouse Rewards Programs
The Bloomin' Brands Dine Around Program serves as the Outback Steakhouse rewards program for frequent visitors to restaurants owned by the Bloomin' Brands corporation. Outback Steakhouse Dine Around program members who visit one of the participating restaurants three times within a six-month period begin earning rewards on their purchases. Guests may redeem their rewards for discounts at all Bloomin' Brands restaurants, including Outback Steakhouse, Fleming's Steakhouse, and Carrabba's Italian Grill. As of October 2013, only select Bloomin' Brands restaurants in Arizona, Illinois, Indiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, North Carolina, and Virginia were participating in the program.
Outback Free Aussie-Tizer Coupon
The free Aussie-Tizer coupon expires 30 days after it is printed. The sample coupon above lists the following restrictions: "Valid at participating Outback Steakhouse locations with the purchase of two entrees. Certificate has no cash value. Present this certificate to the server as you are seated. Offer available while supplies last and is not valid in conjunction with any other offer or discount. One certificate per table, per visit. Cannot be sold, reproduced or exchanged. Internet distribution is strictly prohibited. Duplicate certificates will not be honored. Excludes alcohol, tax and gratuity. Prices and product participation may vary by location."
Outback Steakhouse: Every Night Can Be A Steak Night
About Outback Steakhouse
Outback Steakhouse was founded in March of 1988 by Chris Sullivan, Robert D. Basham, Tim Gannon, and Trudy Cooper. There are over 800 Outback Steakhouses in the United States, and 950 worldwide. The restaurants are each about 6000 square feet, and seat, on average, up to 200 patrons at once.
Outback Steakhouse offers customers a variety of extra services as well, including an online restaurant locator, gift cards, an online menu, detailed nutritional information, including curbside take-away online ordering. Customers have the option to place a new order, or re-order from a previous visit, and Outback will deliver the order right to the customer's vehicle.
Also See: Free Restaurant Coupons, Free Texas Roadhouse Coupons, Free Olive Garden Coupons, Birthday Freebies, Free Red Lobster Coupons, Free Cheesecake Factory Coupons, Free Mimi's Cafe Coupons, Free T.G.I. Fridays Coupons, Free IHOP Coupons, Free Buffalo Wild Wings Coupons, Free Applebees Coupons, Free Fleming's Coupons, Free Roy's Coupons, Free Carrabba's Coupons, Free AARP Coupons and Codes