From Best Free Stuff Guide
Oklahoma Renaissance Festival coupons and discounts help save visitors money on their overall festival experience. Season pass deals are available for one up front fee and include free admission for the festival's duration. Discounts are also available for seniors, students, and for advance ticket purchases.
The Oklahoma Renaissance Festival takes place for five weeks each year from late April through late May. 2015 will mark the festival's 20th year in operation. The festival takes visitors back in time to the 16th century, providing entertainment for the entire family to enjoy, including jousting tournaments, magicians, musicians, jugglers, acrobats, more than 100 artisans, and period food and drink. In addition to the renaissance festival, the Castle of Muskogee (where the festival is held), also hosts an annual Halloween event called the Castle of Muskogee Halloween Festival and an annual Christmas event called Castle Christmas.
Flickr: Alaskan Dude
|Offered by||Oklahoma Renaissance Festival|
|Location||Castle of Muskogee, 3400 West Fern Mountain Road, Muskogee, OK 74401|
|Features||Jousting, jugglers, musicians, period food and drink, acrobats, magicians, artisans|
|Types of coupons||Season pass discounts, advance ticket sale offers|
|AARP discount?||No, but seniors save $2 on admission|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
About the Oklahoma Renaissance Festival
The 2015 Oklahoma Renaissance Festival takes place Saturdays and Sundays from May 2 through May 31. Operating hours are 10:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Admission prices are $16.95 for adults, $12.95 for students 13-18, $7.95 for children 6-12, and $12.95 for seniors.
In addition to the Oklahoma Renaissance Festival's attractions, the festival also offers a variety of services for visitors, including free on-site parking, a first aid station, a lost and found area, and an on-site ATM.
About Boare's Head Feast
The 2015 Boare's Head Feast will take place on November 21, 2015, from 7 p.m. until 10 p.m. The feast costs $39.95 per person, and includes music, feasting, and fellowship. Entertainers for the Boare's Head Feast include Bedlam Bards Rollicking Folk Music, Raks al Hassana BellyDance, Will Somers, Jest to Rex, Shae Hughes Mountain Dulcimer, and Matthew Van Zee Magic.
Oklahoma Renaissance Festival Coupons and Free Offers
- The Oklahoma Renaissance Festival operates a Twitter feed and Facebook page, providing fans and followers with information on festival news, promotional offers, and discounts.
- An Oklahoma Renaissance Festival annual pass is available to purchase for $69.95 and includes free admission privileges for the festival's duration.
- Advance tickets include any ticket purchased on a day when the faire is not open. Tickets purchased in advance are available for a discounted fee as well. The savings on regular tickets is $2 and on season passes is $10.
- A two-day pass is available for $24.95 at the gate, a savings of almost $7 for adult tickets.
- The "Friends of the Festival" membership at the Oklahoma Renaissance Festival includes several benefits such as a season pass to the festival, a member medallion, reserved parking spaces, four free festival tickets for friends, discounts on food and drink, and entrance to several special fair events. The membership costs between $109- $129 per person, depending on when it is purchased. Guests who buy a membership before February 2, for example, are charged $109. Memberships purchased by April 1 are $119. Memberships purchased after April 1 are $129.
- Student Day at the Oklahoma Renaissance Festival is a special event for school-aged children. On this day, ticket prices are $5 per person. In 2014, Student Day will be held on May 9 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Castle Christmas Coupons and Discounts
Castle Christmas is the annual Christmas event held at the Castle of Muskogee each year. The 2013 event will be held nightly from Thanksgiving through New Year's Eve from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. The Christmas Kingdom is free and consists of a drive-thru light and decorative display that includes more than 2,000 inflatables. In addition, Castle Christmas features outdoor events such as tractor drawn hayrides, horse drawn carriage rides, access to the petting zoo, and camel and pony rides. All of these attractions are available for a fee. Castle Christmas also offers indoor events, including a free holiday movie and a chance to make ornaments in Santa's workshop.
Castle of Muskogee Halloween Festival Coupons and Discounts
The annual 2014 Castle of Muskogee Halloween Festival takes place on Fridays and Saturdays from October 3 through November 1 from 6 p.m. until 10 p.m. The festival features 11 activities for visitors to enjoy, including a haunted hayride, a haunted maze, a trick or treat area for little kids, a petting zoo, a pumpkin kingdom, bounce houses, shows, and haunted houses.
- Admission to the Halloween Village is free, and includes shops, fortune tellers, refreshments, music, ghost stories, and bounce houses. There is a charge for some of these, including food and beverages, but to walk around there is no fee. For $5, children are admitted to the Pumpkin Kingdom and are able to take a train ride, visit the petting zoo, pick out their own pumpkin, and enjoy a bounce house. *Halloweenland offers trick-or-treating and child-friendly entertainment for only $4.
- The haunted hayride cost $10 for adults and $7 for children 12 and under. Another haunt available is the Trail of Blood, which take visitors on a walk through the woods. This attraction is $10. Casa Morte features a walk through the castle and cemetery and costs $8. Domus Horrificus costs $8 and takes visitors through a spook house. The Ultimate Maze is a haunted maze that charges $8 for adults and $5 for children 12 and under.
Discounts are available in the form of the Fright Combo. For only $25, visitors are able to check out the Ultimate Maze, Casa Morte, the Trail of Blood, and Domus Horrificus. This is a savings of almost $10. A Child Fun Pack is $15, and includes the hayride, Torture Chamber, Enchanted Boardwalk, Pirate Ship Stage, and the Ultimate Maze. The Adult Fun Pack includes everything the Child Fun Pack does, and costs $20.
2013 Oklahoma Renaissance Festival
Also See: Free Renaissance Festival Coupons, Free Oklahoma City Zoo Coupons, Free Tulsa Zoo Coupons, Free Oklahoma Aquarium Coupons, Free Frontier City Coupons, Free Science Museum Oklahoma Coupons, Free Oklahoma State Fair Coupons, Free White Water Bay Coupons