From Best Free Stuff Guide
Shoppers who purchase office supplies and furniture regularly are able to use Office Max coupons to save on their items. Office Max coupons include printed coupons in the store’s weekly advertisements, rewards programs deals for frequent shoppers, and information about store sales in the company's email newsletter. Office Max also offers exclusive discounts to shoppers who follow the company on their social networking sites.
Office Max extends several services for customers. These includes secure online shopping, an online order tracker, and an online store locator.
Flickr: Mike Mozart
|Competitors||Staples, Office Depot|
|Types of coupons||Free gift cards, MaxPerks Rewards, BOGO deals|
|AAA Discount?||Sometimes Office Max offers AAA members a 5% discount on online purchases|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
About Office Max
Office Max originated as a lumber and paper goods corporation in the early 20th century. In 2004, the company sold all of its paper and lumber assets and began concentrating solely on its retail stores. There are over 900 Office Max locations in the United States. The company is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker OMX. Today, Office Max employs more than 29,000 workers.
At Office Max, shoppers are able to browse among office supplies such as paper, ink, writing instruments, and calendars, as well as computers, peripheral equipment, and software. The company also sells office furniture, including desks, chairs, and tables, and offers printing services.
Office Max Coupons and Free Offers
- OfficeMax.com offers free shipping on most online orders that exceed $50. Customers do not need to enter a coupon code to receive this deal. The shipping discount is automatically applied for qualifying items during checkout.
- Shoppers who sign up for e-mail newsletters from Office Max receive regular news about the available deals in store and online, as well as weekly specials, offers, and coupons. To enroll, customers must enter their email address and zip code on the Office Max website.
- Social networking users who "like" Office Max on Facebook qualify to enter occasional contests or access printable coupons.
- Customers who apply for the Office Max VISA Signature card earn rewards on every purchase at the office supply store. Cardholders also qualify for 1000 bonus points immediately after making their first purchase with the card.
- Office Max offers regular shoppers the opportunity to enroll in the MaxPerks program, a rewards program that allows them to earn points on their Office Max purchases. To enroll in this free program, consumers must create an online account and register on the Office Max website. MaxPerks members also qualify for Bonus Rewards, which gives them cash rewards to use on their next purchase.
- Smartphone owners who download the free Office Max app for Android devices, iPads, and iPhones may track their rewards and view Office Max’s current weekly ad on their phones.
- The "Big Deals" category on OfficeMax.com features all of the specials that the store is running. This category includes buy one, get one deals (BOGO), discounted prices on other items, and MaxPerks Bonus Rewards products.
- Customers who visit the Office Max website may select the "Weekly Ad" option to view the ads for their local stores. The advertisement frequently includes discounted items, bonus coupons, and information about promotional gift card offers.
- Office Max also sends special offers and discounts by text to shoppers who sign up for mobile alerts.
- As part of its annual Back to School sale, Office Max holds "Teacher Appreciation Days". These events are typically held in July and August and offer free tote bags and discounted supplies for educators. Teachers must be members of the MaxPerks Rewards for Teachers program to receive entry to these special events.
Office Max Commercial