From Best Free Stuff Guide
Northern California Renaissance Faire coupons and discounts help visitors save on their trip back in time to the reign of Queen Elizabeth, where they can enjoy jousting tournaments, period food, sword fights, musicians, and costumed characters. The official Northern California Renaissance Faire website offers printable coupons and coupon codes good for dollars off and buy one, get one free (BOGO) admission deals. Additional discounts are available for groups of 15 or more people.
The Northern California Renaissance Faire takes place weekends each year from mid September through mid October. The 2016 Northern California Renaissance Faire will take place from September 17 through October 16. Hours of operation are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
|Offered by||Northern California Renaissance Faire|
|Location||10031 Pacheco Pass Hwy. 152, Gate 6, Hollister, CA 95023|
|Features||Jousting, concerts, musicians, stage performers, food, themed weekends|
|Types of coupons||Printable coupons, group discounts, season passes|
|AARP discount?||No, but seniors 65 and over are eligible to purchase two tickets for $40, a $16 savings|
|Military discount?||Yes. Military Appreciation Weekend is October 1 and 2. All active and retired military personnel and their families receive two tickets for $40.|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
About the Northern California Renaissance Faire
Admission prices for the 2016 faire are $28 for general admission, and free for children ages 12 and under. Parking is available on site for $10. Services available to guests include same day re-entry with hand stamp, costume rentals, a lost and found, wheelchair accessibility, and special dietary options.
Each year, the faire offers several different themed weekends. For 2016, these include Pirate Invasion Weekend, Fantasy Forever, Royal Masquerade, and Oktoberfest.
Northern California Renaissance Faire Coupons and Free Offers
- Every Saturday at the faire, free Celtic Rock concerts are available such as Wicked Tinkers, the Angry Brians, Tempest, and Whiskey & Women.
- Groups of 15 or more people receive $5 off per ticket each year. These discount tickets may be purchased online using the code "group."
- For opening weekend, which runs September 17 and 18, guests may use a two-for-one coupon to receive one free adult admission with the purchase of another ticket. The coupon is downloadable through the official Northern California Renaissance Faire website. The offer is only valid at the box office during opening weekend, and cannot be combined with any other discounts.
- During the second and third weekends of the faire, visitors receive $5 off admission when they purchase online and enter code: "Renaissance" at checkout.
- Students are eligible to purchase two tickets for $40, a savings of $16.
- Every year the faire offers Marketplace Appreciation Weekend on the second and fifth operating weekends. Guests who purchase $250 or more with the faire merchants receive two free tickets to the following year's faire. Those tickets must also be used on the second or fifth weekend during the next faire year. Receipts must be shown and registered at Will Call in order to get the deal.
- On the weekend of October 8 and 9, the faire honors civil servants. All teachers, firefighters, police officers, and government employees are eligible to purchase two tickets for $40.
- Visitors can join the Northern California Renaissance Faire's mailing list to learn about faire news and promotional offers. The faire also sends out coupons for members from time to time.
- The Northern California Renaissance Faire promotes discounts and ticket giveaways on its Facebook page.
Northern California Reniassance Faire Pass Discounts and Deals
- Weekend Passes can be purchased online for 40, which is a $16 savings off of the full price of two single-day admissions. This offer includes admission to the fair on Saturday and Sunday of the same weekend. Visitors also have the option to purchase a Fairever Pass and visit the fair all 10 days. The pass costs $190 per person, saving visitors $90 off the regular price.
Visiting the Northern California Renaissance Faire