From Best Free Stuff Guide
Free Neutrogena samples are sometimes available through the official Neutrogena website, and include a variety of Neutrogena products like makeup and wrinkle treatments. When samples are not available, there are usually printable coupons and rebate offers that can save shoppers up to $10 on select Neutrogena products.
Neutrogena products are sold in drug stores, grocery stores, and big-box stores throughout the United States and the rest of the world. They also have their own online store, allowing customers to make purchases directly from the company for home delivery.
|Types of product samples||Cosmetics, hair products, bath and body products, moisturizers, cleansers, acne products, etc.|
|Time restrictions||Most samples take between 4-12 weeks to arrive by standard mail|
|Limitations||Most samples are available for a limited time; one sample of each product per household|
Neutrogena was founded in 1954, and claims to be the number-one dermatologist-recommended skincare brand. Neutrogena is a Johnson and Johnson product, and offers consumers products that include but are not limited to:
- Cosmetics - Neutrogena has several cosmetic product lines, including Healthy Skin, SkinClearing, and Mineral Sheers. Neutrogena makes eye makeup, lipsticks, foundations and more.
- Moisturizers - Product lines include Ageless Essentials, Ageless Intensives", "Ageless Restoratives", "Deep Moisture", "Healthy Defense", "Healthy Skin", "Moisture Wrap", "Neutrogena Clinical", "Norwegian Formula", "Oil-Free Moisture", "Rapid Wrinkle Repair", and "Visibly Even". These products are for moisture as well as wrinkle prevention and treatment.
- Bath and Body products - Body product lines include "Body Clear", "Deep Moisture", "Moisture Wrap", "Neutrogena Naturals", "Norwegian Formula", and "Rainbath". These are cleansers, creams, oils, exfoliators, and more.
- Anti-aging products - Product lines to fight aging include Ageless Essentials, Ageless Intensives, Ageless Restoratives, and Neutrogena Clinical. Specific products include "Rapid Wrinkle Repair Night Moisturizer", "Neutrogena Clinical Anti-Aging Booster Serum", "Ageless Essentials Continuous Hydration Cream Cleanser", and "Ageless Intensives Tone Correcting Daily Moisturizer SPF 30."
- Hair products - Their hair product lines include "Triple Moisture Pure Strength Conditioning Treatment", "Triple Renewal Weightless Conditioner", "Clean Replenishing Conditioner", and "T/Gel Scalp Treatment Kit".
- Acne products - "Rapid Clear 2-in-1 Fight & Fade Gel", "Complete Acne Therapy System", "Oil-Free Acne Wash", and "Rapid Clear Oil-Control Foaming Cleanser" are sold under this division.
Neutrogena Samples and Free Offers
- Customers who buy the skinID acne-clearing kit from the Neutrogena website will free samples of the Body Spray and Fast-Acting Spot Treatment, as well as a free travel bag.
- Neutrogena's free online newsletter contains coupons for both in-store and online purchases, and may sometimes offer free samples. Sign-up is on the official website.
- The Neutrogena website also offers multiple printable coupons and vouchers. Visitors can use these coupons at the company's online store or in their local supermarket or pharmacy. Current coupons include $1 off any Healthy Defense product, $2 off any Therapeutic Hair Care product, $2 on Neutrogena Wave Refill Pads, $3 off Neutrogena Wave Power Cleanser, and $2 off All-in-1 Acne Control. There is also a $10 rebate offer for any purchase over $30.
- Neutrogena has a Facebook page with a Special Offers section. While this typically contains the same offers as the website, there may be some exclusive samples or other deals.