From Best Free Stuff Guide
Located on Lake Michigan in Chicago, Illinois, Navy Pier is the top tourist and leisure destination in the midwest. The pier, which first opened in 1916, welcomes over 8.6 million visitors annually. Navy Pier coupons are one way visitors to the popular waterfront location can save money on shopping, dining, and attractions. Savings are available online through the official Navy Pier website, or as printable coupons from the Chicago Office of Tourism. Additional discounts are available to military personnel and those visiting in groups.
Flickr: Kyle Monahan
|Offered by||Navy Pier|
|Location||600 East Grand Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611|
|Features||Rides, shopping, restaurants, attractions|
|Types of coupons||Printable coupons, printed coupons, group discounts|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
- The Navy Pier VIP Card can be downloaded from navypier.com. The card can be redeemed at the Navy Pier Guest Services desk for a coupon book containing coupons for savings at Navy Pier restaurants, attractions, and stores.
- Groups of 20 or more people receive discounted group rates for a variety of Navy Pier attractions, including the ferris wheel, swing ride, carousel, light tower, and more. Groups can also purchase discounted food vouchers that can be used at Navy Pier restaurants like McDonalds.
- Navy Pier offers a variety of savings opportunities to active, reserve, and guard military and their families. A valid military ID must be presented in order to receive such discounts as 15 percent off the Mystic Blue Lunch/Dinner Cruise, $3 off Seadog Speedboat rides, 15 percent off Odyssey Lunch/Dinner Cruises, and more.
- The Go Chicago Card provides discounts on several Chicago area attractions, including Navy Pier.
- The Chicago Office of Tourism website has printable coupons for select Navy Pier attractions. These include a coupon good for a free souvenir Navy Pier cup with the purchase of a large drink at the Navy Pier IMAX theatre concession stand.
- Navy Pier operates a Facebook page and Twitter feed. Visitors that "like" Navy Pier on Facebook, or follow them on Twitter, can receive promotional offers, including information sweepstakes and contests sponsored throughout the year.
- Navy Pier participates in Foursquare. This means that visitors that check-in at Navy Pier through Foursquare, or become the Mayor of Navy Pier, will be entitled to various offers. For example, all visitors that check-in through Foursquare will receive a free Navy Pier coupon book.
Navy Pier is open year round, with hours of operation varying by season. Fall hours (Labor Day through October) are Sunday through Thursday from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., and Fridays and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Winter hours (November 1 through March 31) are Monday through Thursday from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., Fridays and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m., and Sundays from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Spring hours (April 1 through the Thursday prior to Memorial Day) are Sunday through Thursday from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., and Fridays and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Summer hours (Friday before Memorial Day through Labor Day) are Sunday through Thursday from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m., and Fridays and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to midnight. Please note that Navy Pier is closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
Navy Pier offers visitors 50 acres of amusements to enjoy, including shops, gardens, restaurants, parks, and attractions that include numerous rides, the Chicago Children's Museum, the Smith Museum of Stained Glass Windows, the Segway Experience of Chicago, and Transporter FX.
Also See: Free Museum of Science and Industry Coupons, Free Shedd Aquarium Coupons, Free Brookfield Zoo Coupons, Free Art Institute of Chicago Coupons, Free Adler Planetarium Coupons, Free Skydeck Coupons, Free Hancock Observatory Coupons, Free Six Flags Great America Coupons, Free Enchanted Castle Coupons, Free KeyLime Cove Coupons, Free Morton Arboretum Coupons