From Best Free Stuff Guide
National WWII Museum coupons and discounts can save visitors to the New Orlenas, Louisiana, museum money on admission. Dollars off printable National WWII Museum coupons can be found on select Louisiana tourist websites. Discounts are also available for museum members, military personnel, groups, seniors, and AAA members.
The National WWII Museum offers visitors a chance to check out both permanent exhibits and traveling exhibits throughout the year. Permanent exhibits include the D-Day Planning Gallery, the Pacific D-Days Gallery, the D-Day Beaches Gallery, the Restoration Pavilion, the Homefront Gallery, and the Louisiana Memorial Pavilion.
|Offered by||National WWII Museum|
|Location||945 Magazine Street, New Orleans, LA 70130|
|Features||Exhibits, educational programs, shows, theater, gift shop|
|Types of coupons||Group discounts, membership discounts, student discounts|
|AAA discount?||Yes, members save $2 on adult admission and $1 on child and senior admission with valid AAA membership card|
|AARP discount?||No, but seniors save $4 on admission|
|Military discount?||Yes, military personnel with ID save $10, and military personnel in uniform are admitted free|
Admission Discounts at the National WWII Museum
National WWII Museum Coupons
- Visitors can follow the National WWII Museum's Twitter feed or Facebook page to find out about news, promotional offers, and discounts available throughout the year.
- Groups of 15 or more people can save on admission with advance reservations. Adults pay $17, seniors pay $12, active military pay $9, and student groups pay $8. Bus drivers and chaperones receive a free ticket.
- Visitors can purchase an annual membership to the museum and receive free admission all year. Additional benefits include 10 percent off purchases at the museum store and from the WWII Museum Press, and $3 off Beyond All Boundaries tickets (one discount per visit).
- Printable National WWII Museum coupons are available through New Orleans tourist and coupon websites like Neworleanscoupons.com.
- Coupons for the National WWII Museum may sometimes be available inside New Orleans tourist magazines and brochures.
About National WWII Museum
The National WWII Museum opened on June 6, 2000. Originally called the National D-Day Museum, the museum was founded by Stephen Ambrose, and offers visitors a variety of exhibits to explore as well as educational programs, family activities, a gift shop, restaurants, and live shows.
The National WWII Museum is open daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Admission prices are $19 for adults, $15 for seniors, $9 for children aged 5-12, $9 for students with ID, and $9 for military personnel with ID.
Where to Find Museum Coupons
- National WWII Museum