From Best Free Stuff Guide
Mount Washington Cog Railway was first built in 1869 and was considered an engineering marvel. Today, it the world's "second-steepest mountain climbing train," taking passengers three miles up a trestle. Once at the top, visitors can see sweeping views of New England. Located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, the Mount Washington Cog Railway is 28 miles from Conway, New Hampshire, 120 miles from Burlington, Vermont, and 165 miles from Boston, Massachusetts.
Mount Washington Cog Railway coupons and discounts can save consumers money on their next trip to the Mount Washington summit. Savings include dollars off discount trains, family passes, senior discounts, and more.
|Offered by||Mount Washington Cog Railway|
|Location||Base Road, just six miles off Route 302 in Bretton Woods, NH 03575|
|Features||Railway ride, restaurant, gift shop, museum, scenic views, etc.|
|Types of coupons||Discount trains daily, family discounts, senior discounts, Cogger Club deals, etc.|
|AARP discount?||No, but seniors age 65 and over save $5 on admission|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
About Mount Washington Cog Railway
The Mount Washington Cog Railway takes visitors to the top of Mount Washington, where they can check out the Observatory Museum, the Tiptop House, and views that extend to the Atlantic Ocean on clear days. In addition, visitors can enjoy attractions at the railway base, including the gift shop and restaurant.
The Mount Washington Cog Railway operates weekends only for the 2014 season from April 26 through May 25, and daily from May 26 through November 2. It operates on Saturdays and Sundays only starting November 8 to November 30. Admission prices for the 2014 season are $66 for adults ages 13-64, $61 for seniors age 65 and over, $39 for children ages 4-12, and free for children under the age of four (must be sitting on an adult's lap). Admission includes a three-hour round trip. One-hour round trip tickets are also available, November, for $37 (adults and seniors) and $29 for children.
Mount Washington Cog Railway Coupons and Free Offers
- Visitors can sign up for the free Mount Washington Cog Railway e-newsletter and receive the most recent offers, discounts, and event news by e-mail.
- Consumers can also check out the Contests section on the official Mount Washington Cog Railway website for a chance to enter various railway contests throughout the year. This includes photo and video contests with prizes that include free ride tickets.
- Discount trains are the last trains of the day, and offer adults $9 off the regular admission price.
- Groups of 20 or more people can save on their next ride. Savings vary depending on which month the group visits, with typical savings between $17 and $37. Additionally, for every 20 people in the group, guests receive one free ticket. Advance reservations and a deposit are required for groups. A head count is required at least one month prior to the group's visit.
- Package deals for regional hotels and the Mount Washington Cog Railway are sometimes available. This includes packages for the Fairbanks Inn in St. Johnsbury, Vermont.
- Additional discount information can be obtained by calling 800-922-8825.
Visiting the Mount Washington Cog Railway
Also See: Free Davis Farmland Coupons, Free Santa's Village Coupons, Free Canobie Lake Park Coupons, Free Lake Compounce Coupons, Free Spooky World Coupons, Free Gunstock Coupons, Free Story Land Coupons, Free Water Country Coupons, Free Six Gun City Coupons, Free Charmingfare Farm Coupons, Free Conway Scenic Railroad Coupons, Free Southwicks Zoo Coupons, Free Gunstock Coupons, Free Killington Coupons