From Best Free Stuff Guide
Missouri State Fair coupons and discounts provide a variety of savings options for both admission and ride wristbands. Savings are available for groups and military personnel. Additional discounts are offered on opening day and select days throughout the fair's duration.
The Missouri State Fair takes place every August in Sedalia, Missouri, and offers something for the entire family, including shows, rides, games, food, and competitions. The fair first began in 1901, and is one of Missouri's oldest summer events.
|Offered by||Missouri State Fair|
|Location||2503 W. 16th Street, Sedalia, MO 65301|
|Features||Shows, concerts, rides, games, food, competitions, etc.|
|Types of coupons||Group discounts, military discounts, Pepsi promo code savings, etc.|
|AARP discount?||No, but seniors 60 and over receive a $2 admission discount|
|Military discount?||Yes, free admission on Military Appreciation Day|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
About Missouri State Fair
The 2014 Missouri State Fair takes place from August 7-17. The gates open daily at 7:30 a.m. and close at 10 p.m. Box office hours are 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily. The Carnival Midway opens between 11 a.m. and noon and closes between 11:30 p.m. and 1:30 a.m. daily.
Admission each year includes free entertainment, livestock shows, and exhibits, but does not include rides and certain special events. Admission prices are $8 for adults, $2 for children 6-12, $6 for seniors 60 and over, and free for children under age 6. Parking is also available free on-site.
Missouri State Fair Coupons and Free Offers
- The Missouri State Fair operates a Twitter feed and Facebook page, each one providing access to information on the fair, including promotional offers and discounts.
- The "Win Free Stuff" section on the fair's official website provides access to information on contests (some of which include prizes) each year. 2014 contests include a chance to win $10 off purchases at The Pork Place, a chance to win a new Waterloo Tool Storage Unit, an opportunity to win $15,000 in cash, and chances to win Pepsi Grandstand Concert and Event Tickets.
- Visitors who sign up to become a "Fair Fan" receive fair news and information by e-mail. This includes promotional information.
- Advance tickets are available for $6, a savings of $2, when purchased by August 7.
- Group discounts are available for 25 or more people. Discounts are also offered for combination admission and carnival ride wristbands.
- There are several deals available for unlimited ride wristbands each year. These discount wristbands are available to purchase from retailers such as Walgreens and Break Time. Offers include dollars off savings.
2014 Missouri State Fair Discount Days
- Opening Day discounts are offered at the fair each year. On Thursday, August 7, 2014, the fair offers "Harvest the Savings" in which all gate admission is $2 all day.
- Pepsi Day is on August 9. Coupons are available on specially marked Pepsi products good for $1 off adult admission.
- Military Appreciation Day is on August 10, and includes free admission for active and retired military. Their immediate family members pay $1 for admission. Military personnel and their families also receive $5 off a carnival ride wristband.
- August 11 is "Farm Bureau/Farm Family Day" at the fair. All visitors receive $1 off gate admission with coupon available from the County Farm Bureau offices.
- August 12 is the fair's annual Missouri Farmers Care Food Drive Tuesday. All visitors who bring in a can of non-perishable food receive $1 off per can. There is a maximum discount allotted of $4.
- August 13 is Senior Appreciation Day where adults and seniors receive $2 off admission upon presentation of a special Sedalia Democrat front page Fair banner.
- On August 14, women of all ages receive free admission at the fair for the "Governor’s, Legislators’ and Judges’ Day. Women in Agriculture, Reap the Savings"
- August 16 celebrate "Youth in Ag Day" with free admission for all kids under 13 years old.
- August 17 is Law Enforcement and Firefighter Appreciation Day. All firefighters and law enforcement receive free admission while their immediate family pays $1 for admission.
Missouri State Fair
Also See: Free State Fair Coupons, Free Renaissance Festival Coupons, Free Branson Landing Coupons, Free Dixie Stampede Coupons, Free Titanic Museum Coupons, Free Silver Dollar City Coupons, Free White Water Coupons, Free Sonic Coupons, Free Jimmy John's Coupons