From Best Free Stuff Guide
Missouri State Fair coupons and discounts provide a variety of savings options for both admission and ride wristbands. Savings are available for groups and military personnel. Additional discounts are offered on opening day and select days throughout the fair's duration.
The Missouri State Fair takes place every August in Sedalia, Missouri, and offers something for the entire family, including shows, rides, games, food, and competitions. The fair first began in 1901, and is one of Missouri's oldest summer events.
|Offered by||Missouri State Fair|
|Location||2503 W. 16th Street, Sedalia, MO 65301|
|Features||Shows, concerts, rides, games, food, competitions, etc.|
|Types of coupons||Group discounts, military discounts, Pepsi promo code savings, etc.|
|AARP discount?||No, but seniors 60 and over receive a $3 admission discount|
|Military discount?||Yes, free admission on Military Appreciation Day|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
About Missouri State Fair
The 2015 Missouri State Fair takes place from August 13-23. The gates open daily at 7:30 a.m. and close at 10 p.m. Box office hours are 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily. The Carnival Midway opens between 11 a.m. and noon and closes between 11:30 p.m. and 1:30 a.m. daily.
Admission each year includes free entertainment, livestock shows, and exhibits, but does not include rides and certain special events. Admission prices are $10 for adults, $2 for children 6-12, $7 for seniors 60 and over, and free for children under age 6. Parking is also available free on-site.
Missouri State Fair Coupons and Free Offers
- The Missouri State Fair operates a Twitter feed and Facebook page, each one providing access to information on the fair, including promotional offers and discounts.
- Advance tickets are available for $8, a savings of $2, when purchased by August 12. Advance tickets are available for purchase at select Walgreens, Break Time Convenience Stores, and Orschein Farm and Home Stores.
- Group discounts are available for 25 or more people. Discounts are also offered for combination admission and carnival ride wristbands. The savings for gate admission is $2. Ride wristbands, which normally cost $26 Monday through Thursday and $30 Friday through Sunday, are $22 for groups of 25-99 and $20 for groups of 100 or more.
- There are several deals available for unlimited ride wristbands each year. These discount wristbands are available to purchase from participating Walgreens and Break Time locations through August 12.
2015 Missouri State Fair Discount Days
Each year, the fair has several discount days, many of which are sponsored by area businesses. For example:
- Opening Day discounts are offered at the fair each year. On Thursday, August 13, 2015, the fair offers $4 gate admission all day for adults, a savings of $6.
- Pepsi Day is on August 15. Coupons are available on specially marked Pepsi products, good for $1 off adult admission.
- Military Appreciation Day is on August 16, and includes free admission for active and retired military. Their immediate family members pay $1 for admission.
- August 17 is "Farm Bureau/Farm Family Day" at the fair. All visitors receive $1 off gate admission with coupon available from the county Farm Bureau offices.
- August 18 is the fair's annual Missouri Farmers Care Food Drive Tuesday. All visitors who bring in a can of non-perishable food receive $1 off per can. There is a maximum discount allotted of $5 for adults, $3 for seniors, and $1 for children.
- August 19 is Senior Appreciation Day where adults and seniors receive $2 off admission upon presentation of a special Sedalia Democrat front page Fair banner.
- On August 20, all women receive free admission at the fair for the "Governor’s, Legislators’ and Judges’ Day.
- On August 22, celebrate "Youth in Ag Day" with coupons for $1 off adult tickets. Coupons are available at Missouri County Extension offices.
- August 23 is Law Enforcement and Firefighter Appreciation Day. All firefighters and law enforcement receive free admission while their immediate family pays $1 for admission.
- Also on August 23, the fair celebrates its finale with Half Price Day. All adults receive gate admission for $5, while all kids pay only $1.
Missouri State Fair
Also See: Free State Fair Coupons, Free Renaissance Festival Coupons, Free Branson Landing Coupons, Free Dixie Stampede Coupons, Free Titanic Museum Coupons, Free Silver Dollar City Coupons, Free White Water Coupons, Free Sonic Coupons, Free Jimmy John's Coupons