From Best Free Stuff Guide
Minnesota Renaissance Festival coupons and discounts provide several savings opportunities for patrons each year. Printed coupons and discount tickets are available through several participating businesses. Season pass offers, resident discounts, senior offers, and AAA discounts are also available.
The Minnesota Renaissance Festival takes place each year from the middle of August through late September, offering visitors 16 stages that feature a variety of entertainment. The festival is held over seven themed weekends, which feature more than 250 artisans demonstrating their wares, period food and drink, and live jousting.
Flickr: Alaskan Dude
|Offered by||Minnesota Renaissance Festival|
|Location||1244 Canterbury Road South Shakopee, MN 55379|
|Features||Jousting, period food and drink, entertainment, jousting, shopping|
|Types of coupons||Printed coupons, discount tickets, season passes|
|AARP discount?||No, but seniors save $2 on admission|
|Military discount?||Military personnel receive free admission September 5-7 with valid military ID|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
About Minnesota Renaissance Festival
The 2015 Minnesota Renaissance Festival takes place August 22 through October 4. The festival is open Weekends, Labor Day, and Festival Friday, October 2, from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Parking is available free on site. Ticket prices at the gate are $22.95 for adults and $13.95 for children 5-12.
The Minnesota Renaissance Festival welcomes an average of 280,000 guests each year, making it the largest renaissance festival in the U.S. The festival, which began in September of 1971, takes visitors back to the 16th century.
Minnesota Renaissance Festival Coupons and Free Offers
- General admission tickets purchased in advance online are available at a discount. The savings versus the standard gate admission is $3 for adults and $2.45 for children. There is no advance discount for seniors tickets.
- Children under the age of five are admitted free.
- New for 2015 are select package deals. For example, the Regal Family Bundle deal includes four admission tickets, four food books, and four poster t-shirts for $95. This is a savings of more than $40. The Swirl, Sip, and Stroll Ticket Package includes four admission tickets, four glasses of wine, four t-shirts, four Royal Wine Tasting Event tickets, four tote bags, and four artisan coupon books for $199. This is a savings of more than $80.
- Free admission is available to visitors who donate a pint of blood on August 22 and 23.
- Visitors who donate at least five cans of food on August 22-September 7 receive $5 off admission.
- Tickets are also available to purchase in advance at participating retailers, including Walgreens, Whole Foods, Menards, and SuperAmerica. Tickets are typically available each year after the first week of August.
- Discount coupons are available from participating Subway and Papa Murphy's.
2015 Minnesota Renaissance Festival Multi-Day Discounts
Visitors to the Minnesota Renaissance Festival are able to save when they purchase passes or multiple day tickets. For example:
- The Minnesota Renaissance Festival offers a two-day pass each year. The 2015 pass costs $35.95, saving visitors over $10. Both days must be used during the same weekend.
- Season passes are also available each year. In 2015, the adult price is $89.95, and a child's season pass is $50.95. These passes provide unlimited admission for the duration of the festival.
Minnesota Renaissance Festival — My Favorite Minnesota
Also See: Free Renaissance Festival Coupons, Free Mall of America Coupons, Free Minnesota Zoo Coupons, Free Minnesota State Fair Coupons, Free Minnesota Children's Museum Coupons, Free Science Museum Minnesota Coupons, Free Valleyfair Coupons, Free Sea Life Coupons, Free Nickelodeon Universe Coupons