From Best Free Stuff Guide
Miami Seaquarium coupons and discounts help save visitors money on their next aquarium visit. Savings are available online as printable coupons from tourist websites, on the aquarium's Facebook page, or through local tourist guides and brochures. Savings include 50 percent off deals and dollars off discounts. The aquarium also offers discounted tickets for AAA members and military personnel.
Purchase a 2015 pass for the same price of a day pass at $24.99 through March 1.
|Offered by||Miami Seaquarium|
|Features||Animals, educational programs, shows, food, gift shop|
|Types of coupons||$2-$8 off|
|AAA discount?||Members receive a 10% discount when they present their AAA card at the ticket counter. The offer is good for the member and up to five of their guests.|
|AARP discount?||No, but seniors 55 and over save $2 on admission|
|Military discount?||Active military personnel receive half off admission with valid military ID|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
Miami Seaquarium Coupons and Free Offers
- Children under three receive free admission to the Miami Seaquarium.
- Travel agents receive a ticket discount of 50 percent off the regular price for themselves and up to four guests.
- The Go Miami Card provides discounted admission for up to 35 area attractions, including the Miami Seaquarium, for one price. The savings is up to 55 percent off the regular price, and guests have up to two weeks to activate their card, which is good for three, five, or seven days.
- The Miami Seaquarium posts information on promotions and park news on its Twitter feed and Facebook page. For example, printable coupons are available through the aquarium's Facebook page from time to time, and include percentages off savings. Fans and followers are also eligible for free ticket giveaways and contests.
- Group discounts are available to consumers visiting with 15 or more people. Savings for adults are over $7 per ticket, and for kids are over $5 per ticket.
- An annual Miami Seaquarium costs $54.95 plus tax for adults and $44.95 plus tax for children, and includes free admission all year. Pass-holders also receive a 20 percent discount for their guests, as well as a 10 percent discount on purchases made at the aquarium store over $10. Pass-holders also receive a 20 percent discount at Butterfly World, Theater of the Sea, Jungle Island, the Miami Zoo, Fantasy of Flight, and Dinosaur World.
- A printable coupon good for $3 off admission is available through the tourist website SavingsOnArrival.com.
Miami Seaquarium Baby Seals
About the Miami Seaquarium
The Miami Seaquarium opened on September 24, 1955, and was the filming site for the 1963-67 television series Flipper. The Miami Seaquarium employs over 225 people throughout the year, and is home to a variety of marine life, including sea lions, killer whales, seals, manatees, crocodiles, and stingray.
The Miami Seaquarium is open daily from 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., with the final series of shows beginning at 2:30 p.m. Parking at the Seaquarium costs $8 per vehicle, or visitors have the option to take the Metrorail to the Brickell Station stop. From there, they are able to take Bus B to Key Biscayne, which drops passengers off at the aquarium's front entrance. Admission prices are $39.95 for adults and $29.95 for children 3-9. This does not include the seven percent Florida sales tax. 
Also See: Free Lion Country Safari Coupons, Free Jungle Island Coupons, Free Miami Zoo Coupons, Free Butterfly World Coupons, Free Palm Beach Zoo Coupons, Free Monkey Jungle Coupons, Free Jungle Queen Coupons, Free Lowry Park Zoo Coupons, Free MOSI Coupons, Free Florida Aquarium Coupons, Free Olive Garden Coupons