From Best Free Stuff Guide
Maryland Renaissance Festival coupons and discounts help guests save on the overall cost of festival admission. Printable coupons for dollars off deals are available on the official website. In addition, festival-goers are able to save with group discounts, multiple day tickets, and season passes.
The Maryland Renaissance Festival takes place for nine weekends each year during the months of August, September, and October. The 2016 festival takes place August 27 through October 23, marking the festival's 40th season in operation. Operating hours are weekends and Labor Day Monday from 10 a.m. until 7 p.m. Ticket prices are $24 for visitors 16 and over and $10 for children 7-15. Admission includes access to pub and tavern entertainment, jousting tournaments, and street entertainment.
Flickr: Rory Finneren
|Offered by||Maryland Renaissance Festival|
|Location||1821 Crownsville Road, Annapolis, MD 21401|
|Features||Period food, shows, costumed characters, demonstrations, pubs, pony rides|
|Types of coupons||Printable coupons, group discounts, multiple day passes|
|AARP discount?||No, but seniors 62 and over receive a $4 admission discount|
|Military discount?||Active duty military personnel receive a $4 admission discount with valid photo ID|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
Maryland Renaissance Festival Coupons and Free Offers
- Children under the age of seven are admitted free.
- The Maryland Renaissance Festival offers discounted admission during the first seven days of the fair. This discount prices are $5 off for adults, $2 off for children, and $4 off for seniors.
- Parking is available free on site.
- A printable coupon for the Maryland Renaissance Festival is sometimes available on the official website. The offer is typically good for $3 off adult tickets, $2 off senior tickets, and $1 off child tickets.
- Visitors who "Like" the Maryland Renaissance Festival on Facebook, or follow the festival's Twitter feed, are given access to promotional information and discount offers.
- All seniors 62 and over are admitted free on Senior Day, which is Labor Day Monday.
- Opening Weekend is Children's Weekend. All children 7-15 receive free admission with the purchase of an adult admission.
- Group discounts are available for 20 or more people. The savings is $4 for adults and $1 for children. The first seven days of the fair also provide discounts for groups. The price is $17 for adults, a $2 savings, and $7 for children, a savings of $2.
Maryland Renaissance Festival Pass Discounts and Deals
The Maryland Renaissance Festival offers a variety of pass discounts and deals. For example:
- 2-Days Passes are offered for $36, a savings of $12.
- 6-Day Passes are available for $72, a savings of $72.
- 9-Day Passes are available for $98, a savings of $118.
- Season Passes, valid for the festival's entire duration of 19 days, are $130. This is a savings of $326.
Maryland Renaissance Festival
About the Maryland Renaissance Festival
The festival is set during the year 1544, during the reign of King Henry VIII, and features jousting, sword fights, jugglers, hypnotists, pub sings, knighting ceremonies, and a variety of other activities and shows. The 27-acre village also boasts more than 200 performers and 140 artisans.
The festival, which is located 30 miles from Washington, DC, offers a variety of services for guests. This includes handicap parking, convenient location to area hotels, ATMs, first aid, restrooms, and a customer service booth.
Also See: Free Maryland State Fair Coupons, Free Renaissance Festival Coupons, Free Maryland Science Center Coupons, Free Baltimore Aquarium Coupons, Free Baltimore Zoo Coupons, Free Port Discovery Coupons, Free Bennett's Curse Coupons