From Best Free Stuff Guide
Magic Wings Butterfly Conservatory & Gardens opened in October 2000. The Massachusetts butterfly museum is located on 18,400 square feet of land, and offers a glass conservatory filled with butterflies, moths, and tropical vegetation.
Magic Wings coupons are one way visitors to the New England butterfly garden can save on admission. Coupons may sometimes be offered inside local tourist or print publications, or visitors can save by purchasing multiple tickets at once. Discounts are also offered for seniors, students, and Facebook fans.
|Offered by||Magic Wings|
|Location||281 Greenfield Road, South Deerfield, MA 01373|
|Features||Exhibits, butterfly videos, special events, educational programs, gift shop, restaurant, etc.|
|Types of coupons||Military and student discounts, group deals, package deals, etc.|
|Military discount?||Active and retired military personnel receive a $4 discount with valid military ID.|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
About Magic Wings
Magic Wings Butterfly Conservatory & Gardens features a glass butterfly conservatory, outdoor gardens, a food court, gift shop, potting shed, and more. It is also home to more than 4,000 domestic and exotic butterflies. Magic Wings' operating hours are daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., with the last admission sold at 5:30 p.m.
Admission prices are $12 for adults, $10 for seniors age 62 and over, $8 for children ages 3-17, and free for children under the age of three. Admission includes entrance to the exhibits, which provide the history and evolution of butterflies. Guests will also have a chance to check out butterfly videos.
Magic Wings Coupons and Free Offers
- Visitors can pick up discount coupons and passes for Magic Wings from the Phinehas S. Library, Royalston.
- Coupons for Magic Wings may sometimes be available inside Massachusetts area tourist publications, including tourist guides, magazines, and brochures.
- Seniors can save $1.50 every Wednesday.
- Students ages 18-22 can save $4 on admission with a valid student ID.
- Consumers can visit with groups of 20 or more people and save.
- Visitors can save on admission prices when they visit the attraction multiple times. Guests can purchase 10 tickets at once as part of the Frequent Flyer Cards program, and pay just $100. This is a $2 savings per ticket. Consumers can also purchase a Family Pak Card filled with 16 admissions, and pay just $150. This is a savings of over $2 per ticket.
- Consumers can visit the Magic Wings' Facebook page, and find out about news, promotional offers, and discounts. Some of these may even be exclusive to fans that "Like" the attraction.
Visiting Magic Wings
Also See: Free Six Flags New England Coupons, Free Ecotarium Coupons, Free Salem Witch Museum Coupons, Free New England Aquarium Coupons, Free Boston Museum of Science Coupons, Free Water Wizz Coupons, Free Southwicks Zoo Coupons, Free Davis Farmland Coupons, Free Museum of Fine Arts, Boston Coupons, Free Mount Wachusett Coupons, Free Howl at the Moon Coupons, Free Zoo Coupons, Free Aquarium Coupons