From Best Free Stuff Guide
Magic Springs coupons and discounts help visitors to the park save on ticket prices. Coupons may occasionally be offered inside Arkansas-based tourist magazines or through third party coupon websites. Discounts and deals are also available to season pass-holders and those visiting with groups.
Magic Springs & Crystal Falls Water and Theme Park is a combination amusement park and water park in Hot Springs, Arkansas. There is a single admission price for both parks. Magic Springs is owned by CNL Lifestyle Properties Inc. and managed by Amusement Management Partners LLC. Magic Springs is located 52 miles from Little Rock, Arkansas, 187 miles from Fayetteville, Arkansas, 119 miles from Texarkana, and 295 miles from Dallas, Texas.
|Offered by||CNL Lifestyle Properties Inc.|
|Location||1701 E. Grand Ave., Hot Springs, AR 71901|
|Features||Rides, water park, games, shows, food, souvenirs|
|Types of coupons||Group discounts, season pass offers|
|AARP discount?||No, but seniors age 55 and over save $15 on admission|
|Military discount?||Military personnel pay only $14.99 for tickets while up to four of their family members pay only $29.99. In addition, during Memorial Day Weekend active military personnel receive free admission.|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
About Magic Springs
Magic Springs is open from mid-April through the end of October. The water park is open from mid-May through mid-September. Hours of operation vary, with opening times typically between 10 a.m. and 11 a.m. and closing between 7 p.m. and 11 p.m. Admission prices for the 2014 season are $49.99 for adults 48-inches tall and over and under age 55, $33.99 for guests under 48-inches tall, and seniors age 55 and over.
In addition to the park's numerous rides, Magic Springs also offers games, food, shopping, shows, events, and special concerts. Artists who have performed at the park include Joan Jett and the Blackhearts, 3 Doors Down, Sara Evans, Rick Springfield, and Blake Shelton. In addition to the various forms of entertainment, Magic Springs also offers numerous guest services to visitors. This includes on-site ATMs, locker rentals, a first aid station, smoking areas, handicap accessibility, and wagon and wheelchair rentals.
Magic Springs Coupons and Free Offers
- Magic Springs operates their own Facebook page and Twitter feed, providing fans and followers with access to occasional coupons and discounts. In some cases, these social media outlets may be the fastest (or the only) sources of Magic Springs deals.
- Group discounts are available for companies, school groups, church groups, and youth groups. Discounts include package food and admission deals.
- Frequent park visitors may be interested in purchasing a Magic Springs and Crystal Falls season pass. Pass-holders pay one up front fee and receive free admission privileges for an entire season. Additional perks include a coupon for a souvenir bottle refill with meal purchase, a Bring-a-Friend free pass, and $25 off cabana rental. A parking pass is available to purchase for an additional fee.
- Dippin Dots, sold at Magic Springs, may occasionally post printable coupons on their official website or inside select Entertainment Coupon Books.
- Magic Springs sends e-mail updates with news of coupons and special pricing offers to subscribers of its e-mail list. It is free to sign up for on the official website.
- Magic Springs partners with a number of nearby hotels, including Embassy Suites, Best Western, Super 8 Motel, and Travelodge. These motels and inns occasionally offer package deals with the theme park.
Visiting Magic Springs
Also See: Free Amusement Park Coupons, Free Water Park Coupons, Free Little Rock Zoo Coupons, Free Zoo Coupons, Free Aquarium Coupons, Free Museum Coupons, Free Dallas Zoo Coupons, Free Six Flags Over Texas Coupons, Free Branson Landing Coupons, Free Titanic Museum Coupons, Free Dollywood Coupons, Free Dixie Stampede Coupons