From Best Free Stuff Guide
Macy's, founded in 1858, operates over 800 retail stores across the United States and also allows customers to purchase its items online via the Macy's website. Macy's coupons and codes offer a variety of ways for people to save money, including promotional sales and special offers. Macys.com offers everyday free shipping, no code required, for orders over $99.
- Take an extra 30% discount on select regular-priced and sale: clothing for women, men and kids, accessories, shoes, coats, dresses, lingerie, swim for her, men's suit separates & sport coats, home, suits for her, and fine and fashion jewelry with promo code VIP through March 25.
- Use promo code VIP for an extra 25% discount on select regular-priced and sale: watches through March 25.
- Enjoy 15% discount on select regular-priced and sale: cosmetics and fragrances with promo code VIP through March 25.
- Receive 10% discount on select regular-priced and sale: electrics/electronics, furniture, rugs, floor coverings and mattresses with promo code VIP through March 25.
|Headquarters||685 Market Street, San Francisco, CA 94105|
|Uses||Online and in stores|
|Types of coupons||Daily deals, discounted purchases|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
- Participants in the RecycleBank Program can occasionally redeem points for Macy's rewards.
- Customers who shop on the official Macy's website can use exclusive coupons for a variety of items at any of Macy's stores. These coupons may be worth up to 50 percent off the regular price.
- Macy's occasionally features special promotions that allow shoppers to earn discounts on purchases. The company is currently holding a RecycleBank Program where participants could earn an unlimited number of Macy's coupons that could be used for $10 off a $50 in-store purchase.
- Customers who apply for a Macy's American Express credit card qualify for an initial 15 percent off their in-store or online purchase, as well as exclusive savings and shopping events throughout the calendar year. Shoppers can apply online or at any Macy's store.
- Facebook users can "like" the Macy's page to receive updates about promotions, sales, and discounts in their news feed. The company also operates a Twitter feed.
- Macy's offers special travelers services where out of town customers can receive ten percent off the entire purchase with a Macy's savings pass.
Macy's sells clothing, home goods, beauty products, and jewelry.
Macy's was founded as a single dry goods store in New York City in 1858. Macy's Inc., which also operates Bloomingdale's department stores, now operates more than 800 Macy’s department stores and furniture galleries in 45 states, the District of Columbia, Guam and Puerto Rico. Macy's Inc. earns over $25 billion in revenue a year.