From Best Free Stuff Guide
Lowes coupons and discounts help customers save on their overall purchases at the home improvement store. Discounts include dollars off and percentages off savings and are available to subscribers of the store's email list. Additional discounts are available in the form of free shipping offers.
- Purchase a $25 Lowes gift card and pay only $20 at QuickChek through January 1, 2017.
|Company||Lowes Companies, Inc.|
|Competitors||Home Depot, 84 Lumber Company, Menards, Ace Hardware|
|Types of coupons||Printable coupons, free and discounted shipping, codes|
|Military discount?||Yes, the store offers 10% off for active and retired military and their families with valid military ID|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
Lowes Coupons and Codes
- The Lowes e-mail list notifies subscribers of special offers and new products, and may occasionally send out coupons and codes by e-mail. It is free to subscribe to and is accessible through the official Lowes website.
- Weekly ads for Lowes are available on the official Lowes website, inside local Sunday newspapers, or at the front entrance of Lowes stores. Offers include dollars off select items.
- The Savings section on the official Lowe's website provides information on discounts and promotional offers. This includes percentages off daily financing deals and free installation on select appliances purchased.
Lowes Discounts, Deals, and Free Offers
- Lowes offers customers a free iPhone and Android app that is available to download from the iTunes store. Features include online shopping, a store locator, product reviews, and videos. 
- Lowes operates a Twitter feed and Facebook page, both of which provide information on store news, discounts, and promotional offers. Facebook fans, for example, are entered to win a $100,000 MyLowe's Home Makeover when they "Like" the store's Facebook page.
- Qualifying orders of $49 or more include free parcel shipping every day.
Lowe's Home Improvement, which is the second largest home improvement store in the world, opened in 1946 in North Carolina, and operates over 1,825 locations throughout the United States, Mexico, and Canada. The combined stores welcome over 15 million shoppers weekly, and have over 245,000 employees.
Lowe's Home Improvement sells more than 50,000 items that include lumber products, tools, painting supplies, lawn and garden items, appliances, lighting, plumbing, windows, and cooling and heating. Some of the leading brands offered at Lowes include Whirlpool, Samsung, Porter-Cable, Valspar, and John Deere. Specific products available for purchase include extension cords, adapters, water heaters, ceiling lights, ceiling fans, bathtubs, toilets, shelves, cleaning supplies, drywall, lumber, cement, patio furniture, sheds, grills, patio doors, windows, curtains, mirrors, rugs, safes, vacuums, fencing, stoves, and thermostats.
In addition, the store offers a variety of services for customers that include an online store locator, secure online shopping, gift cards, installation services, rebates, how-tos and ideas, shopping guides, a credit card, and recall information. The store also has its own app and several social media pages like YoutTube, Pinterest, Twitter, Google+, and Instagram.