From Best Free Stuff Guide
The Louisiana Renaissance Festival takes place for six weekends each year through the month of November and first two weekends of December. The festival is held in Hammond, Louisiana, and takes festival-goers back to the European Renaissance during the reign of Queen Elizabeth I. The festival features over 100 shops and 50 shows, daily merchant demonstrations, costumed characters, and period food and drink.
Louisiana Renaissance Festival coupons and discounts help consumers save on their next visit to the renaissance festival. Most discounts are offered in the form of percentages off savings and are available when tickets are purchased in advance of the festival's start. Additional savings are available to guests purchasing season passes and multiple-day tickets.
|Offered by||Louisiana Renaissance Festival|
|Location||46468 River Road, Hammond, LA 70401-4248|
|Features||Merchant demonstrations, shows, period food and drink, etc.|
|Types of coupons||Discount tickets|
|Military discount?||Military personnel with an active military ID receive half price tickets for themselves and their families during Veteran's Day Weekend|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
About the Louisiana Renaissance Festival
The 2014 Louisiana Renaissance Festival takes place on every weekend of November and December 6 and 7, from 9:45 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Admission prices are $18 for adults and children ages 13 and up, $10 for children ages 6-12, and free for children under the age of six.
The Louisiana Renaissance Festival features several offerings that charge an additional fee. This includes RoyalTea and wine tasting tickets.
Louisiana Renaissance Festival Coupons and Free Offers
- Dollars off admission discounts are available when visitors purchase multiple day tickets. Adults pay $34 for two days, $49 for three days, and $62 for four days. Children pay $18 for two days, $25 for three days, and $30 for four days. Season passes are also available, which are good for free admission during the duration of the festival, for $110 (adults) and $60 (children ages 7 to 12).
- The Louisiana Renaissance Festival operates their own Facebook page, providing fans with information about special discount offers and festival news.
- The festival's E-Newsletter notifies subscribers of information on festival news and promotions through the fair's duration and all year round.
- Tickets are available to purchase for Early Bird Special through October 15, 2014. Get 5 - 15 percent discounts depending on how early you buy tickets.
- Throughout the duration of the fair, various media outlets sponsor contests and sweepstakes for free ticket giveaways, including NOLA.com. Tickets are typically given away as a pair or set of four.
- Each year the festival features themed weekends, some of which offer special discounts and deals.
Renaissance Festival Coupons
Also See: Free Renaissance Festival Coupons, Free Carolina Renaissance Festival Coupons, Free Aquarium of the Americas Coupons, Free Blue Bayou Coupons, Free Copeland's Cheesecake Bistro Coupons, Free Howl at the Moon Coupons