From Best Free Stuff Guide
Louisiana Renaissance Festival coupons and discounts help consumers save on their visit to the renaissance festival. Most discounts are offered in the form of percentages off savings and are available when tickets are purchased in advance of the festival's start. Additional savings are available to guests purchasing season passes and multiple-day tickets.
The Louisiana Renaissance Festival takes place for six weekends each year through the month of November and first two weekends of December. The festival is held in Hammond, Louisiana, right between New Orleans and Baton Rouge, and takes festival-goers back to the European Renaissance during the reign of Queen Elizabeth I. The festival features more than 600 entertainers, artisans, and educational demonstrators as well as 50 shows, costumed characters, and period food and drink.
|Offered by||Louisiana Renaissance Festival|
|Location||46468 River Road, Hammond, LA 70401-4248|
|Features||Merchant demonstrations, shows, period food and drink, etc.|
|Types of coupons||Discount tickets|
|Military discount?||Military personnel with an active military ID receive half price tickets for themselves during Veteran's Day Weekend|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
About the Louisiana Renaissance Festival
The 2016 Louisiana Renaissance Festival takes place Saturdays, Sundays, and Thanksgiving Friday from November 5 through December 11 from 9:45 a.m. to dusk. Admission prices are $20 for adults and $11 for children ages 6-12.
The Louisiana Renaissance Festival features several offerings that charge an additional fee. This includes RoyalTea and wine tasting tickets.
2016 Louisiana Renaissance Festival Coupons and Free Offers
- Children under the age of six receive free admission.
- The Louisiana Renaissance Festival occasionally sells Groupons good for 50 percent off two admission tickets.
- Dollars off admission discounts are available when visitors purchase multiple day tickets. Adults pay $38 for two days, $55 for three days, and $70 for four days. Children pay $20 for two days, $28 for three days, and $34 for four days.
- Group discounts are offered for those visiting with 10 or more people. The rate is $15 for adult admission and $8 for children. This is a $5 savings for adults and a $3 savings for children.
- Tickets are available to purchase for Early Bird Special prices. Visitors who purchase tickets in August receive a 20 percent ticket discount, those who purchase tickets in September receive a 10 percent discount, and those who purchase between October 1 and 15 receive a 5 percent discount.
- The Louisiana Renaissance Festival operates their own Facebook page, providing fans with information about special discount offers and festival news, as well as free ticket giveaways.
- The festival's E-Newsletter notifies subscribers of information on festival news and promotions through the fair's duration and all year round.
- Throughout the duration of the fair, various media outlets sponsor contests and sweepstakes for free ticket giveaways, including NOLA.com. Tickets are typically given away as a pair or set of four.
- Each year the festival features themed weekends, some of which offer special discounts and deals. For example, on Heroes and Pirates weekend, November 12 and 13, all first responders, as well as military personnel, receive 50 percent off admission tickets with a valid ID. Boy scouts and girl schouts who wear their uniform also receive a 50 percent discount. On Time Travelers and Families weekend on November 25-27, kids receive 50 percent off admission at the gate on Friday, November 27. On the Weekend of Romance, December 3 and 4, the first 200 couples receive a rose at the front gate.
Louisiana Renaissance Festival Season Pass Discounts and Deals
The Louisiana Renaissance Festival sells season passes each year, helping visitors who plan on attending multiple times save up to more than 50 percent off admission. The cost of a season pass is $125 for adults and $65 for children and includes unlimited admission for the festival's duration. In addition to the regular season pass, the Louisiana Renaissance Festival also features a "Friends of the Faire" pass. These cost $160 for adults and $75 for children, and include unlimited festival admission as well as access to a private parking area, a members only break area, express entry at the gate, and more. Those who have purchased a "Friends of the Faire" pass before receive a $10 discount on adult passes and $5 discount on child passes.
Scenes from the 2014 Louisiana Renaissance Festival
Also See: Free Renaissance Festival Coupons, Free Carolina Renaissance Festival Coupons, Free Aquarium of the Americas Coupons, Free Blue Bayou Coupons, Free Copeland's Cheesecake Bistro Coupons, Free Howl at the Moon Coupons