From Best Free Stuff Guide
Lagoon Park is an amusement park located outside of Salt Lake City in Farmington, Utah. Lagoon coupons and discounts help visitors to the park save money on admission tickets. Lagoon amusement park discount tickets are available as printable coupons from the official website or as coupon codes from third party coupon websites. Discounts include dollars off deals and percentages off savings. Additional savings are available to those who purchase a season pass or visit the park with a group.
Lagoon Park is a family owned and operated amusement park that opened in 1886. In addition to offering a variety of rides, the park also has a pioneer village, food, games, shows, and the Halloween event Frightmares.
Flickr: Edgar Zuniga Jr.
|Offered by||Lagoon Park|
|Location||375 North Lagoon Drive, Farmington, Utah 84025-0696|
|Features||Rides, shows, food, games, shopping, etc.|
|Types of coupons||Coupon codes, group deals, and season passports|
|AARP discount?||No, but seniors 65 and over save $5 off admission|
|Military discount?||Military discounts are available as printable coupons on the official Lagoon Park website. Coupons are good for almost $15 off the regular price for active military, and $5 off the regular price for retired military and military dependents.|
Lagoon Frightmares Discount Tickets
Lagoon Frightmares is the amusement park's annual Halloween event. It takes place from September through October. During Frightmares, the park opens at 5 p.m. on Fridays and 11 a.m. on Saturdays and Sundays. Additionally, the park is open on Thursday, October 17 with the park opening at 11 a.m. Guests who purchase tickets and enter the park before 12 p.m. (except Saturdays) through October 27, with a Coca Cola can will receive $5 off admission. In addition, season passport holders receive free admission to Frightmares.
About Lagoon Park
Lagoon Park is open each year from March through October. 2014 admission prices are $47.95 plus tax for visitors 48 inches to 65-years-old, $35.95 plus tax for guests 48 inches in height and under, $42.95 plus tax for seniors 65 and over, and a child 2 years of age and younger may enter the park and Lagoon A Beach at no charge.  The amusement park is located 17 miles from Salt Lake City off Interstate 15. In addition to the park, Lagoon also offers visitors on-site camping at the Lagoon R.V. Park & Campground.
Lagoon Coupons and Free Offers
- Children under the age of four receive free admission.
- Visitors save dollars off and percentages off on Lagoon admission tickets through third party coupon sites. Coupons are available as coupon codes for online purchases.
- The Special Offers icon under the "Admissions" section of the official Lagoon website offers information on discounts and deals throughout the operating season.
- The Lagoon Park "Fun Time Club" provides subscribers with special e-mail discount offers on single day admissions, season passes, food, drinks, and merchandise.
- A Lagoon season passport is available for one up front price and includes free admission privileges for an entire season. Visitors purchasing four or more passports at once save $10 per passport through June each year. Additionally, seniors 65 and over save $52 on a season passport.
- Lagoon operates both a Facebook page and Twitter feed, providing fans and followers with access to special promotional information and park news. Some offers may be exclusive to Facebook fans and Twitter followers.
- Lagoon Park offers special Bounceback days throughout the operating season, usually for one month from the end of August to the end of September. Bounceback days allow customers who visit during the specified month to return for a second day during the allotted month for $10.
- Lagoon also offers Coca Cola Early Bird Specials to guests who purchase their tickets at the park before 12 p.m. In order to get the $5 off admission, guests must present a Coca Cola can.
- Employees of Lagoon receive free admission privileges all season, discount coupons for friends and family, merchandise discounts, and discount admission on select days for family.
- Guests visiting with 25 or more people receive the group rate of 25 percent off admission. The cost is $33.95 for adults.
Also See: Free Amusement Park Coupons, Free Water Park Coupons, Free Hogle Zoo Coupons, Free Living Planet Aquarium Coupons, Free Seven Peaks Coupons, Free Utah State Fair Coupons, Free Nightmare on 13th Coupons, Free Brighton Ski Resort Coupons, Free Snowbird Coupons, Free Eagle Point Coupons