From Best Free Stuff Guide
Kroger is a supermarket chain that has stores in several states in the U.S. At Kroger stores, shoppers can purchase fresh meats, produce, packaged foods, and floral items. Many Kroger locations also have gift centers, pharmacies, and fuel centers. Kroger coupons include printable coupons that are available on the company website and special promotions in the weekly ad. The company also operates a rewards program for regular shoppers that allows them to earn points on their purchases at the grocery store chain.
|Company||The Kroger Company|
|Types of coupons||Printable coupons, printed coupons, rewards card program benefits|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
Kroger Coupons and Free Offers
- The Kroger weekly ad is published on the company website each week. To view their local ads, customers must enter their ZIP codes. Each ad includes information about which items are on sale and if there are any special promotions such as buy one, get one free deals.
- Occasionally, Kroger offers a “Deal of the Day”, which is a select item that has been dramatically locked down for one day. Customers can view the selected product on the store website.
- Shoppers who create a free Kroger online account can download coupons directly to their Plus Card and get exclusive emails that contain information about special store offers and coupons.
- Customers who qualify for the Kroger 1-2-3 Rewards Visa Card earn double reward points on their purchases at the store. Cardholders also save an extra 25 cents per gallon on gas they buy at Kroger Fuel Centers for the first three months.
- The Kroger Plus Card is a free savings card for customers that grants them access to exclusive savings offers in the weekly ad. Shoppers can sign up for the card in Kroger stores.
- The Kroger Rewards program allows shoppers to earn rewards points on their purchases at Kroger. When shoppers earn 500 points, they receive a $5 certificate.
Kroger Store of the Future
Kroger is owned and operated by The Kroger Company, a corporation based in Cincinnati, Ohio. In 2011, the supermarket chain earned over $90 billion in revenue. Other store brands operated by The Kroger Company include Fry’s, Baker’s, Ralphs, Owen’s, and Pay Less Super Markets. In addition to its regular coupons and savings programs, Kroger also participates in school programs, including Box Tops for Education and UPromise.