From Best Free Stuff Guide
Free Kohl’s coupons include text codes, online coupon codes, printable coupons, and in-store discounts for shoppers. By using these deals, customers can get substantial savings on their purchases in Kohl’s stores and online at Kohls.com. Some coupons are limited to Kohl’s cardholders, while others are reserved for shoppers who sign up to receive email alerts from the company.
- Receive a free $10 Kohl's cash for every $50 spent through June 25. Kohl's Cash is redeemable from June 26 through July 4.
Flickr: Mike Mozart
|Types of coupons||Coupon codes, printable coupons, discounts, text codes|
|Limitations||Coupons generally have an expiration date|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
Kohl’s Coupons and Free Offers
- Kohl’s offers free shipping on all online orders over $75 everyday. To qualify for this promotion, guests must make their purchases using the Kohl’s website. There is no coupon code required for this offer.
- Occasionally, Kohl’s offers “Kohl’s Cash” for shoppers. During these promotions, customers can earn cash vouchers to use on future purchases at Kohl’s stores and on the Kohl’s website. Kohl’s Cash generally carries an expiration date, so shoppers will have to use their vouchers before that date in order to redeem their rewards.
- On Kohls.com, the company regularly offers discounted items under its “Clearance” section. These items may include discontinued products or out-of-season items. These deals are generally good for a limited time.
- Customers who sign up for email alerts can get information about ongoing Kohl’s sales and promotions in their email inboxes. To sign up, shoppers can visit the Kohl’s website and select the “e-mail alerts” link at the bottom of the homepage. At initial sign-up, customers qualify for $5 in rewards and a 10 percent off coupon.
- Kohl’s also offers mobile sale alerts for shoppers. To sign up for these alerts, customers can text the code “SAVE07” to 56457 (KOHLS). Shoppers can get a 10 percent off coupon upon signing up.
- Consumers who sign up and are approved for a Kohl’s charge card qualify for 15 percent off their next purchase and extra discounts on all merchandise. Cardholders also get invitations to special promotions 12 times during the year.
- Facebook users can "like" the Kohl's page to get updates about store promotions, sales, and sweepstakes in their news feeds.
2013 Kohl’s Commercial
The first Kohl’s store opened in Wisconsin in 1962. Since then, the company has grown to have more than 1,050 stores in 49 states across America. As of 2010, Kohl’s employed around 130,000 associates. In 2009, the company reported an annual revenue of over $17 billion. 
Kohl’s sells clothing, home décor items, small appliances, perfume, jewelry, shoes, and toys for men, women, and children. The company also offers gift cards in increments of $10 to $100 each.