From Best Free Stuff Guide
King Richard's Renaissance Faire coupons and deals provide visitors with dollars off admission discounts, which are available as printable coupons online through the faire's official website. Discounts are also available for groups and AAA members.
King Richard's Faire takes place annually on eight weekends in September and October. The faire celebrates its 35th year in 2016, offering 80-acres of fire eaters, jugglers, musicians, dancers, acrobats, jousters, craftsman shoppes, and period food and drink. The 2016 festival takes place Saturdays, Sundays, Labor Day Monday, and Columbus Day Monday from 10:30 a.m. until 6 p.m. September 3 through October 23. In celebration of 35 years, the faire will be introducing new acts such as acrobatic and hoop act, Luminous Fire and Flow, and Trash and Treasure.
|Offered by||King Richard's Faire|
|Location||235 Main Street, Carver, MA 02330|
|Features||Jousting, period food and drink, over 100 artisans, games, strolling performers|
|Types of coupons||Printable coupons, group discounts|
|AAA discount?||Members receive $2 off admission when they print a coupon from the official AAA website. Members can save $4 if they purchase tickets online by using code: AAANE-16.|
|Military discount?||The faire sponsors "Military Appreciation Day" each year. On one select day, all military personnel receive free admission with valid military ID.|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
About King Richard's Faire
Admission prices for King Richard's Faire are $31 for adults and $16 for children 4-11. Tickets purchased online carry an additional $2 convenience fee.
Some of the rides and games include the Flying Carousel, Pirate Ships, Jacob's Ladder, Dastardly Darts, Captain's Cannons, Swan Swing, Catapult game, Hurlinator, King of the Log, The Axe Throw, and the Giant Stryker. The festival also features eight stages, a mud pit, a tournament field, and foods that include turkey legs, stew and chowder, wine, and beer.
King Richard's Faire Coupons and Free Offers
- Children under the age of four are admitted free.
- Discount tickets are available to purchase at participating Walgreens.
- Visitors who follow the King Richard's Renaissance Faire on Twitter or "Like" the faire on Facebook will receive access to a variety of discount and promotional offers. For example, the faire operates contests for free ticket giveaways on its Facebook page.
- Printable coupons are available on the official King Richard's Renaissance Faire website. The offer is good for $2 off adult admission during the first weekend, Saturday, Sunday, and Labor Day Monday.
- The faire has a free mailing list. Those who register will receive access to faire news and special offers by email.
- Group discounts are available for those visiting with 25 or more people. The savings is $4 on adult admission tickets. Reservations must be made in advance to receive the discount.
- The faire occasionally sells Groupons for the faire. Offers include savings of up to 37 percent on two faire tickets.
- Every year, select radio stations, television stations, and websites issue free ticket giveaways and contests for the king Richard's Faire.
- The Hampton Inn in Fairfield offers a special faire packages with overnight accommodations, two tickets to the faire, and breakfast brought to the room.
2016 King Richard's Faire Themed Weekends Discounts and Deals
Every year, the King Richard's Renaissance Faire sponsors themed weekends, many of which feature discounts and contests. In 2016, the first themed weekend features "Carver's Appreciation Day" on Saturday, September 3. All Carver residents receive free admission. Most of the themed weekends feature contests with prizes and discounts. This includes a special "Cleavage Contest," "Game of Thrones" trivia and costume contest, a Highland Hunks contest, and an adult costume contest. Prizes for the various contests include free tickets, restaurant gift cards, 
Visiting King Richard's Faire