From Best Free Stuff Guide
Johnson and Johnson free samples are available for many Johnson and Johnson's products. The company offers a variety of consumer products, including skin and hair products, baby products, and over-the-counter medicines. Samples and promotional offers are offered by Johnson and Johnson's HealthyEssentials program. Free Johnson and Johnson samples are also available through doctors and healthcare providers and from the official websites of select Johnson and Johnson products, including Motrin.
|Offered by||Johnson and Johnson|
|Types of product samples||Hair and skin products, over-the-counter medicines, baby products|
|Limitations||One sample for each product per household|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
Johnson and Johnson Samples and Free Offers
- The Johnson and Johnson "HealthyEssentials" program is free to sign up for on the program's official website. Once registered, members will receive access to samples, coupons, rebates, and other promotional offers for various Johnson and Johnson products.
- Doctors and healthcare providers may have free samples of over-the-counter Johnson and Johnson products upon request. The official website of products like Zyrtec, for example, allow healthcare professionals to request samples directly from the healthcare professional portion of their website. Doctors can also order free samples of Tylenol from the official Tylenol healthcare professional website.
- The official website of various Johnson and Johnson products offer free samples and coupons to customers. For example:
- The official Motrin website offers a free sample trial offer of Motrin. The sample is for one pack of two Motrin IB 200 mg tablets. In order to get the trial sample, customers must fill out a short order form.
- The official Benadryl website offers printable $1 off coupons for select Benadryl products when shoppers fill out a short savings form.
- The official Sudafed website offers printable coupons for $2 off select Sudafed products.
- Neutrogena offers a variety of dollars off coupons good for purchases made online through the official Neutrogena website or on in-store purchases. Offers include $2 to $3 off select products.
- A free sample of NECTRESSE Natural No Calorie Sweetener is available from secure.nectresse.com/free-sample
- Free samples of Johnson and Johnson products through stores like Walmart or Target. Samples are available upon request through the official Walmart sample website.
Johnson and Johnson History
About Johnson and Johnson
Johnson and Johnson was established in New Jersey in 1886 as a company devoted to innovative healthcare products. Today, the company employs over 129,000 individuals throughout the world, and sells on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol JNJ.
Each day, millions of people use Johnson and Johnson products, which have expanded to include more than just healthcare products, but a variety of brand name consumer products as well. Products offered by Johnson and Johnson include, but are not limited to the following:
- Over the counter medicines such as Tylenol, Motrin, Benadryl, Rolaids, Zyrtec, Pepcid, and Sudafed
- Vision care like Visine and ACUVUE contact lenses,
- Baby care products such as Johnson's Baby Shampoo, Desitin, Penaten, and Natusan
- Skin and hair care such as Aveeno, Neutrogena, Lubriderm, and Rogaine
- Wound care and topicals like Neosporin, Bengay, Caladryl, Band-Aid, and Cortaid
- Oral health care such as Listerine, Reach, and Rembrandt
- Nutritionals such as Lactaid, Benecol, and Splenda
Also See: Free Proctor and Gamble Samples, Free Shampoo Samples, Free Walmart Samples, Free Neutrogena Samples, Free Aveeno Samples, Free Enfamil Coupons, Free Colgate Samples, Free Cereal Samples, Free Tena Samples, Free Buy Buy Baby Coupons and Codes