From Best Free Stuff Guide
Jay Peak coupons and discounts help save winter adventurers and summer enthusiasts dollars off their next visit to the resort. Coupons are available in the form of discounts from the official website. Offers include savings for season passholders, groups, and seniors.
Jay Peak Resort, which was founded in 1955, is a year-round resort located in Jay, Vermont. The resort features a variety of winter and summer activities, including skiing, snowboarding, golfing, and an indoor waterpark called the Pump House Waterpark. The Ride and Ski Card, which is sold for $52 at rideandskine.com, provides $10 off lift tickets daily including holidays. The Ride and Ski Card also provides four 2-for-1 coupons good from Sunday to Friday excluding holidays.
|Offered by||Jay Peak|
|Location||830 Jay Peak Road, Jay, VT 05859|
|Features||Skiing, snowboarding, ski school, golfing, indoor waterpark|
|Types of coupons||Printed coupons, 581 Card, group savings|
|AARP discount?||No, but seniors age 65 and over save $29 on a single day's lift ticket|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
Jay Peak Summer Coupons and Discounts
- Group discounts are available for the Pump House indoor waterpark when guests visit with 15 or more people. Groups save 20 percent on admission.
- Discounted group rate are also available for the golf course.
- Tram rides cost $10 for adults and $7 for children ages 12 and under. However, Jay Peak offers a discount for families. The cost is $30, and includes tram rides for up to two adults and three children. This is an $11 savings.
Jay Peak Coupons and Free Offers
- Jay Peak offers dollars off savings when skiers purchase multiple day tickets for two, three, four, and five days of skiing and snowboarding.
- Discount lift tickets ($5 savings) are available to consumers that load their RFID Card online.
- Vermont and Clifton County, New York residents save $10 on a single day lift ticket.
- Jay Peak offers discount ski tickets for anyone carrying a season pass from any North American ski resort or ski area. The savings is $10 for adults.
- Jay Peak operates a Twitter feed and Facebook page, providing fans and followers access to exclusive deals for skiing.
- Groups discounts are available for those visiting with 20 or more people. Savings are available for rentals, group lessons, lift tickets, and pizza. In addition, groups receive one free lift ticket for every 20 purchased.
Jay Peak Season Pass
Consumers who purchase a season pass to Jay Peak for an initial price receive free ski privileges all season. Along with unlimited skiing, passholders receive 15 percent off admission to the Pump House waterpark, 10 percent off purchases at the ski shop, 20 percent off group lessons, and reciprocal pass privileges at other resorts, including Wintergreen, Jiminy Peak, and Crystal Mountain.
Pump House at Jay Peak
About Jay Peak
Jay Peak Resort is typically open during the operating season Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. and weekends and holidays from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Jay Peak offers skiers and snowboarders 76 trails to explore including glades, chutes, and trails. 20 percent of these trails are for beginners while 40 percent are for intermediate levels and 40 percent for advance skiing.