From Best Free Stuff Guide
IHOP, also known as the International House of Pancakes, is a franchise restaurant chain with over 1,400 locations in the United States. Specializing in pancakes and breakfast items, IHOP offers promotional discounts and deals throughout the year that include free IHOP pancakes and other menu items.
IHOP serves traditional American diner fare, and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The newest IHOP menu item is the hash brown stack, which is a bed of hash browns topped with eggs and various combinations of cheeses, veggies and meats. The restaurant offers "Simple and Fit" menu items that are under 600 calories a plate. Some IHOP locations are open 24 hours a day, but hours vary from store to store.
- Buy a $25 gift card in‑store and get a $5 coupon through August 12. Coupon is valid on the next visit and expires on September 12.
|Limitations||Free IHOP deals may be limited to certain hours, and may require another purchase|
|Coupon required?||Yes for e-club offers, no for some special offers such as kids eat free|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
IHOP Coupons and Free Offers
- Throughout the year, IHOP offers customers a variety of ways to save money, including promotions that feature free food. These promotions can be accessed by visiting the official IHOP website, or through the restaurant's Facebook and Twitter pages. Twitter followers and Facebook fans may occasionally receive exclusive promotional offers and deals.
- Ongoing promotions include a free meal for signing up for IHOP's free Pancake Revolution e-club. To become a member, simply go to the official IHOP website and click on Join the Revolution on the right side of the page. Then, fill out the short questionnaire. A free meal coupon and membership information will be sent to the e-mail address provided. Members will also receive a free meal coupon on their birthday and their one-year membership anniversary. Exclusive coupons and discounts will be offered throughout the year to members.
- IHOP frequently prints BOGO coupons in the coupon supplement that is distributed with Sunday newspapers.
- On National Pancake Day in February, each IHOP customer can receive one free short stack of Buttermilk pancakes as part of a promotion to generate donations to the Children's Miracle Network. 
IHOP Hosts Children's Miracle Network Hospitals Pancake Breakfast with Miss America Contestants
The IHOP concept was established in 1958 by Al and Jerry Lapin, who together opened the first International House of Pancakes, as the restaurant was then called, in Toluca Lake California. Two years later, the brand began franchising, and by 1961 International House of Pancakes was traded publicly. The company turned into International Industries, and throughout the next decade it operated a number of other restaurants like Golden Cup Coffee Shops, Orange Julius, Love's Wood Pit Barbecue and more. The acronym IHOP was first created in 1973, and in 1985 the restaurant's famous breakfast "Rooty Tooty Fresh and Fruity" came into existence.
IHOP serves more than 700 million pancakes a year. Other IHOP menu items include omelets, crepes, french toast, waffles, sandwiches, hamburgers, soups, salads, and more.
Also See: Buca di Beppo Free Lasagna, Free Whataburger Coupons, Taco Cabana Free Taco, Free Dunkin Donuts Coupons, Free Starbucks Coupons, Free Dennys Coupons, Free Bob Evans Coupons, Free Which Wich Coupons, Free Cracker Barrel Coupons, Free Mimi's Cafe Coupons, Free Chilis Coupons, Free Outback Steakhouse Coupons