From Best Free Stuff Guide
House on the Rock coupons help visitors to the attraction save money on admission, and include dollars off deals when purchasing tickets online. Coupons are sometimes available inside the Wisconsin Dells Coupon Book. Special group discounts and senior packages for House on the Rock tours and lodging are also available.
Located in Spring Green, Wisconsin, the House on the Rock was built in the 1940s by Alex Jordan. He built the house into the side of Deer Shelter Rock, and intended for it to be a weekend retreat. Over the years, however, the house evolved into a tourist attraction as more people learned about the house and Jordan began charging them to see it. Today, the House on the Rock has expanded into a complex of buildings, gardens, and exhibits.
|Offered by||House on the Rock|
|Location||5754 State Road 23, Spring Green, WI 53533|
|Phone number||608-935-3639 or 800-334-5275|
|Features||Tours of the house and the collections, including the largest indoor carousel, music machine collection, toy circus collection, and more. The attraction also features more than 85 types of plants, a gift shop, and concessions.|
|Types of coupons||Package deals, group discounts, online ticket discounts|
|AARP discount?||No, but seniors age 65 and over save $2 on admission during the regular season and $1 on admission during the Christmas season |
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
About the House on the Rock
The House on the Rock is open for the regular season from mid-March through early November. Operating hours vary, but it is usually open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily. The House is closed on Tuesday and Wednesday during March and April During the Christmas season, the House on the Rock is open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. November 11 - December 25, and closed on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day. It is open daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. December 26 through early January.
During the regular season, admission prices are $28.50 for adults 18 and over, $15.50 for children 4-17, and $26.50 for seniors 65 and over. Admission during the Christmas season is $19.95 for adults, $11.95 for children, and $18.95 for seniors.
House on the Rock Coupons and Free Offers
- Printable coupons or package deals for golfing at the House on the Rock Resort are sometimes available from GolfWisconsin.com.
- The "Web Specials" icon on the main page of the official House on the Rock website provides information about monthly House on the Rock specials and packages. Some deals are tailored towards seniors and others are built around golfing.
- The "Stay and Tour Packages" section on the official website provides information on packages available for House on the Rock admission and lodging. This includes an Inn Stay and House on the Rock Tours and a Resort Stay and House on the Rock Tours.
- House on the Rock offers special group discounts for those visiting with 20 or more people. Package deals are also available for groups when customers contact group sales at 608-935-3639 or e-mail group sales at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- House on the Rock offers free, on site parking.
- Children under the age of four receive free admission.
Visiting the House on the Rock
The Dark Side Information and Discount Tickets
The Dark Side is a Halloween event at the House on the Rock. Visitors will be introduced to a darker side to the attraction, where they will be greeted by the Four Horseman of the Apocalypse, walk through Devil's Throat, and experience the walkway of the macabre. The attraction utilizes fog machines, stobe lights, tight spaces, and uneven flooring at the event.
Discount tickets are available online through the official web store for $3 off adult admission and $2 off child admission. In addition, the House on the Rock offers package deals for overnight lodging and Dark Side admission. Package deals for the House on the Rock Resort are $185 Sunday through Thursday and $205 on the weekends. The package includes one night at the resort, two daytime Ultimate Experience tickets to the House on the Rock, two Dark side admission tickets, and two souvenir drink cup coupons. The House on the Rock Inn package offers the same benefits, but is priced at $175 Sunday through Thursday and $185 on Friday and Saturday.