From Best Free Stuff Guide
HoneyBaked Ham coupons and discounts provide customers with dollars off savings on HoneyBaked ham items. Special promotional offers and printable coupons are available on the official HoneyBaked Ham website. Coupons are also available through third party coupon websites and coupon mailers like Money Mailer and Valpak.
|Company||The Honeybaked Ham Company|
|Competitors||Logan Farms Honey Glazed Hams, Heavenly Ham|
|Types of coupons||Printable coupons, coupon mailers|
|Military discount?||Select locations offer a 10% discount with valid military ID|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
Honeybaked Ham Coupons and Free Offers
- Printable coupons are available on the official Honeybaked Ham website. Offers include dollars off select store items and deals on select meals. Coupons are accessible under the Coupons section on the official website once customers select their state and location.
- The Honeybaked Ham store notifies subscribers of its free e-mail list about offers, discounts, new product information, and special pricing.
- The Honeybaked Ham store offers an exclusive coupon each month to its Facebook fans. Additional information on store news and discounts is also available to fans.
- Coupon mailers are another common place to access Honeybaked Ham coupons. Coupon mailers with Honeybaked Ham coupons include Valpak and Money Mailer. Offers include dollars off savings.
- Coupons for Honeybaked Ham may occasionally be offered online through third party coupon websites.
HoneyBaked Ham Information
About HoneyBaked Ham
The first Honeybaked Ham store was opened by Harry J. Hoenselaar in Michigan in 1957. Hoenselaar created a distinct method for preparing his hams, and would use his own blend of wood chips to smoke the meat for hours. He developed a marinade for flavoring, and finished each ham off with a sweet glaze. Finally, he would spiral slice the hams using a slicing machine that he developed and patented on his own.
There are over 400 Honeybaked Ham stores throughout the United States. Each store still uses the same methods that Hoenselaar used, and his descendants remain involved in the family business.
The HoneyBaked Ham Company is a franchise store and restaurant chain that sells a variety of hams as well as whole turkeys, turkey breasts, beef and ribs, side items, and assorted desserts. Additionally, the store and restaurant offer secure online shopping, an online menu and store locator, gift certificates, a catalog, and online cooking tips.