From Best Free Stuff Guide
The Holy Land Experience is an Orlando based attraction that features a variety of exhibits and shows, all based on the Bible. The attraction opened in 2001. Holy Land Experience coupons can save visitors to the attraction money on admission. Dollars off printable coupons can be found through tourist websites online, or inside select tourist guides and brochures. Additional discounts are available to those visiting in groups.
|Offered by||Holy Land Experience|
|Location||4655 Vineland Road, Orlando, FL 32811|
|Features||Exhibits, daily live shows, holiday shows, dining, shopping, gardens|
|Types of coupons||Group discounts, birthday offers, printable coupons|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
Holy Land Experience Coupons and Free Offers
- Visitors can "Like" the Holy Land Experience on Facebook, and learn about news and promotional offers available, some of which may be exclusive to Facebook fans.
- Consumers can visit the Holy Land Experience with a group of 15 or more people and receive dollars off admission and free parking. In order to receive the discount, visitors must book and pay in advance.
- Visitors can access printable dollars off coupons for the Holy Land Experience through tourist websites in the Orlando area. Most coupons are good for $2-$5 off admission.
- Coupons may occasionally be available inside Orlando based tourist guides and brochures as well. These can be picked up inside hotel lobbies or at area visitor centers and tourist bureaus in the region. Brochures may also be available at local restaurants and attractions.
- Consumers that visit the Holy Land Experience on their birthday will receive 50 percent off admission with a valid ID.
- Consumers can download free Holy Land Experience wallpaper and buddy icons from the attraction's official website. The free graphics can be accessed under the Downloadables section.
Visiting The Holy Land Experience
About the Holy Land Experience
The Holy Land Experience is open year round. The attraction's operating hours are typically from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Saturday. Admission prices are $50 for adults 13 and over, $35 for youth ages 6-12, $20 for children ages 3-5, and free for children under age three.
The Holy Land Experience offers visitors a variety of services. This includes online ticketing, first aid stations, a lost and found area, on-site ATMs, and free wheelchairs on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Also See: Free Creation Museum Coupons, Free Aquatica Coupons, Free Islands of Adventure Coupons, Free Universal Studios Coupons, Free Orlando Science Center Coupons, Free Fantasy of Flight Coupons, Free Magical Midway Coupons, Free Attraction Coupons, Free Old Town Coupons, Free Zoo Coupons