From Best Free Stuff Guide
Georgia Renaissance Festival coupons help visitors save money on admission costs. Discount tickets are available for purchase at select Kroger locations. Additional savings are available for groups, students, seniors, and during special themed weekends throughout the festival's duration. Located in Fairburn, Georgia, the Georgia Renaissance Festival takes place each year from mid April through the first weekend in June. The festival re-creates a 16th century village during the reign of Henry VIII and features a 32-acre World Bazaar, games, rides, food, and 10 stages featuring such entertainment as juggling, music, and storytelling. The festival also offers jousting tournaments, a petting zoo, the Birds of Prey show, and almost 1,000 costumed characters.
|Offered by||Georgia Renaissance Festival|
|Location||6905 Virlyn B Smith Road, Fairburn, GA 30213|
|Features||Games, rides, period food, jousting, costumed characters, shows, a petting zoo, etc.|
|Types of coupons||Discount tickets, Facebook contests, BOGO, group deals|
|AARP discount?||No, but seniors age 60 and over save $2 on admission|
|Military discount?||Have offered $4 off admission during Memorial Day Weekend with valid military ID|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
About the Georgia Renaissance Festival
The 2015 Georgia Renaissance Festival takes place April 18 through June 7. The festival is open Saturdays, Sundays, and Memorial Day Monday from 10:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Parking is available free on-site. Ticket prices for the 2015 season are $22 for adults ages 13-59, $20 for seniors age 60 and over, and $10 for children ages 6-12. Children ages five and under are admitted free. Tickets for games and rides vary between $2-$5.
In addition to the Georgia Renaissance Festival's numerous attractions and activities, the festival also offers visitors several services. This includes same day re-entry with hand stamp, wheelchair, stroller, and wagon rental, three on-site ATMs, and a first aid area.
Georgia Renaissance Festival Coupons and Free Offers
- Followers of the Georgia Renaissance Festival on Facebook receive updates about special promotional offers and deals. This includes several contests on Facebook that may be exclusive to fans.
- The festival offers several Early Bird Offers each year.
- Wingate by Wyndham offers special rates for those visiting the festival when they book online and enter the code LKRF.
- Group tickets are available for those visiting with 15 or more people. The savings includes $4 off adult tickets and $3 off child tickets.
- Coupons for the Georgia Renaissance Festival may sometimes be available through local print publications or media outlets. For example, local radio stations may offer special contests for free tickets to the festival.
Georgia Renaissance Festival Official Promo
Also See: Free Renaissance Festival Coupons, Free Georgia Aquarium Coupons, Free Zoo Atlanta Coupons, Free High Museum Coupons, Free Stone Mountain Park Coupons, Free Fernbank Museum of Natural History Coupons, Free Six Flags Over Georgia Coupons, Free Wild Adventures Coupons, Free Medieval Times Coupons, Free Netherworld Coupons, Free Lake Lanier Water Park Coupons, Free Six Flags White Water Coupons, Free Atlanta Botanical Garden Coupons