From Best Free Stuff Guide
Tickets to the Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta are relatively costly, but aquarium coupons help reduce some of the expense. There are a variety of Georgia Aquarium coupons and special offers. These include package deals and passes that are valid for multiple visits to the aquarium. Visitors to the Atlanta area who purchase the local CityPASS and those who book stays at local hotels are also eligible for discounted admission to the attraction.
Flickr: Mike Johnston
|Offered by||Georgia Aquarium at Pemberton Place|
|Location||225 Baker Street NW, Atlanta, GA 30313|
|Features||Marine animal exhibits, scuba diving experiences, educational workshops, tours|
|Types of coupons||Discounted admission prices, free admission, benefits for annual members|
|AAA discount?||Yes, there is a Georgia Aquarium AAA discount for members of AAA Alabama|
|AARP discount?||No, but seniors 65 and over save $4 on admission|
|Military discount?||Yes, the aquarium extends a 20 percent discount to active and retired military personnel and their guests|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
About the Georgia Aquarium
The Georgia Aquarium is the largest aquarium in the world. Opened in November 2005, the aquarium houses a wide variety of marine life in eight million gallons of both fresh and ocean water. Exhibits include coral reefs, sharks, beluga whales, and penguins. In addition to viewing areas, guests may swim with whale sharks or participate in other interactive activities such as petting fish in shallow pools. Other activities include a lecture series, a winter and summer camp for kids called Camp H20, behind-the-scenes tours, and party and event rentals at the facility.
The Georgia Aquarium is open Sunday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Each general admission ticket includes entrance to the AT&T Dolphin Show, 4D Theater admission, and any special exhibits that are being offered. A typical aquarium visits takes two to four hours to complete. The aquarium also extends conveniences to guests such as complimentary wheelchairs.
Georgia Aquarium Coupons and Free Offers
- Residents of Georgia are eligible to visit the Georgia Aquarium free on their birthday. Visitors must show a proof of state residency and date of birth in order to redeem the discount.
- Visitors who purchase their parking tickets for the aquarium in advance receive a 10 percent discount on the total price.
- Annual pass holders of the aquarium save 50 percent on behind-the-scenes tour prices. Members may also bring their friends to the Georgia Aquarium and receive a 10 percent discount on their admission.
- The Georgia Aquarium is one of the featured attractions on the Atlanta CityPASS. This ticket includes admission to five area attractions, including Zoo Atlanta, the Inside CNN Studio Tour, and the Fernbank Museum of Natural History, among others. CityPASS prices are $69 for adults and $39 for children.
- Several Atlanta hotels have partnered with the Georgia Aquarium to provide discounted room packages for guests. Hotels include the Atlanta Marriott Downtown, the Hampton Inn at Georgia Tech, the Ritz-Carlton Atlanta, and the Loews Atlanta Hotel.
- Aquarium volunteers receive a free Volunteer Annual Pass, good for free admission. Additional discounts are available on food and beverages at the aquarium, as well as purchases made in the gift shop.
The Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta GA
Template:CJ Also See: Free Aquarium Coupons, Free Stone Mountain Park Coupons, Free Zoo Atlanta Coupons, Free Atlanta Botanical Garden Coupons, Free Fernbank Museum of Natural History Coupons, Free CNN Tour Coupons, Free Georgia Renaissance Festival Coupons