From Best Free Stuff Guide
Shoppers can use GAP coupons to save money on purchases at GAP or Gap.com, a U.S.-based casual clothing store. GAP coupons and discounts are available as percentage off deals and may be provided in the form of e-mail coupons and online coupon codes. Customers who shop at GAP can get savings by signing up for the store e-newsletter, applying for a store credit card, or by making purchases on gap.com.
- Take an extra 20% discount on online items with promo code GIFTNOW through December 18.
Flickr: Best Free Stuff Guide
|Offered by||The Gap|
|Types of coupons||Varies|
|AAA discount?||10% off purchases at the Gap Outlet with valid membership card|
|Military discount?||10% off the 1st of each month with valid military ID|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
About The Gap
The Gap was founded in San Francisco, California, in 1969, and has grown to include more than 1,400 locations around the world. Today, the company employs 134,000 people and operates five different companies, including Old Navy, Piperlime, Athleta, and Banana Republic.
At The Gap, shoppers can purchase clothing for men, women, children, and babies. The store features five of its own brands, including Gap, GapKids, babyGap, GapMaternity, and gapbody. The store also features a variety of services for customers that include a store locator, secure online shopping, and gift cards.
Gap Coupons and Free Offers
- Customers can sign up for the free e-mail newsletter from The Gap that includes information about the latest clothing styles, promotional offers, and available coupons. After signing up for the newsletter, customers will receive an exclusive offer for use on the Gap website.
- The Gap offers free shipping everyday for orders over $50 to customers in the United States and Puerto Rico. Consumers who use the free shipping option can expect to receive their order within seven to nine business days.
- Customers who apply for and receive a Gap credit card can get a 15 percent discount on the day they apply. They also receive special invitations to sale events where they can receive an additional discount by using their Gap credit card. Gap cardholders can also earn rewards points on their purchases that they can redeem for dollars off future purchases at Gap brands, including Old Navy and Banana Republic. Account holders also receive up to 2,000 extra rewards points when they sign up for free e-mail and voice message updates from Gap Card.
- Gap credit card owners who spend $800 at Gap brand stores receive an upgrade to Gap Silver status. This upgrade entitles shoppers to receive free shipping on all their purchases from Gap store websites, access to exclusive shopping events, and a 15 percent off coupon for use on any day they choose.
- The Gap offers free price adjustments for shoppers when they purchase an item at full price that goes on sale shortly afterward. Customers can bring in their original sales receipt within 14 days of purchase to receive the discounted price.
- Facebook users can become fans of The Gap’s page to receive news about upcoming offers and deals. The store also maintains a Twitter page that provides information on sales and promotional events.
- The Gap offers sales and clearance discounts both in-store and on the official Gap website. Offers usually include percentages off savings on select items.
- Coupon codes for The Gap are available on the store's official website. These offers can then be applied towards online orders. Discounts are typically for 15 percent to 30 percent off select items.
2010 GAP Commercial
Also See: Free Old Navy Coupons, Free Abercrombie and Fitch Coupons, Free Hollister Coupons, Free American Eagle Coupons, Free Forever 21 Coupons, Free Urban Outfitters Coupons, Free Shipping Coupons and Codes, Free Claire's Coupons, Free Kohls Coupons and Codes