From Best Free Stuff Guide
Health-conscious consumers can save on their vitamins and health supplements by using GNC coupons on their purchases at store locations and on GNC.com. Coupons may be offered as limited-time deals, ongoing promotions, or percentages off savings during special events.
GNC, which stands for General Nutrition Centers, has been named the number one vitamin franchise for over 20 years. In addition to its health products, the store also offers customers a variety of services and conveniences. This includes secure online shopping, a store locator, and gift cards.
Flickr: Best Free Stuff Guide
|Locations||Over 4,800 in the United States|
|Types of coupons||Online coupons, exclusive discounts|
|Military discount?||50% off the initial fee for opening a GNC franchise and various discounts on regular store purchases (with valid military ID) |
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
GNC’s corporate headquarters are located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The company sells a variety of health and nutritional products, including weight loss aids, vitamins and supplements, and minerals. GNC operates over 4,800 stores in the United States, as well other locations in 48 countries.
GNC Coupons and Free Offers
- GNC offers a 15 percent coupon to online customers who sign up for the company’s free e-mail newsletter. The newsletter features information on new products, sale items, and health news. Customers can enroll by visiting the GNC website and selecting the “E-mail Sign Up” link at the top of the page. They can then enter their full name and e-mail address and select their primary health interests.
- The GNC Gold Card Membership offers regular shoppers a special discount during the first week of each month. Gold Card memberships cost $15 each. Members receive a 20 percent discount on the day they join the program or renew their account. They also save 20 percent on all purchases for the first seven days of each calendar month during their membership. Gold Card members also receive regular e-mails from GNC with news about the latest offers.
- On GNC.com, shoppers can take advantage of occasional shipping promotions such as free shipping on any order. These promotions may be available on both online purchases and telephone orders. Free shipping generally applies to orders shipped within the contiguous United States only.
- GNC maintains both a Facebook page and a Twitter page. Social media users can follow the company’s news feeds to find out about new deals and promotions.
- Each day, GNC.com offers a low price on a different item. Called the “Deal of the Day,” this promotion is generally advertised on the company’s homepage. Featured products may also be advertised on the homepage with discounts of up to 50 percent off the regular price or as part of a BOGO (Buy One, Get One) offer.
- GNC is a franchise store. This means some locations may issue their own coupons and discounts. For example:
- Consumers can purchase select Entertainment Coupon Books to access a coupon good for 20 percent off the price of any purchase.
- Coupons are sometimes available through Valpak coupon mailers. Offers can be found inside the mailer or as printable coupons on Valpak's official website. Offers include $5 off any purchase of $25 or more and 10 percent to 30 percent off any purchase or item.