From Best Free Stuff Guide
Enfamil is the brand name of a baby formula used as a breast milk alternative by parents to feed their infant children. Discounts for the product may come in the form of free samples or coupons. Enfamil coupons are generally for a dollar value off of the standard retail price.
Enfamil is manufactured by Mead Johnson & Company, LLC., and is available to purchase both online or through retail store, pharmacies, and grocery stores like Walmart, Target, Kroger, Ralphs, Walgreens, and Rite Aid. In addition to its numerous products, Enfamil also offers customers a variety of services. This includes secure online purchases, order tracking, rebate tracking, a formula calculator, information on feeding solutions, a product finder, and a store locator.
|Sold at||Pharmacies, grocery stores, retail stores like Target and Walmart|
|Types of coupons||Free samples, dollars off|
|Disclaimer||The information provided by BestFreeStuffGuide.com is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Do not take any action based on the information on this page without consulting a physician.|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
Enfamil offers formula options for all stages of a child's development. Formulas may be specifically formulated for newborns, older infants, or toddlers through a "staged" formula plan. Special products are offered for babies with fussiness, gas, frequent spit-ups and colic due to milk protein allergies. These products are generally offered in powdered form, pre-mixed liquid form, or a to-go formula for on-the go feedings.
Enfamil was first formulated in 1959, and over the years went through many changes. All of these changes were implemented in order to make the formula more similar to breast milk.
- Free Enfamil coupons and samples may be available through a baby's pediatrician, as manufacturers like MeadJohnson Nutrition sometimes provide doctors with samples and coupons of their numerous products.
- Hospitals provide free Enfamil samples (subject to availability) when parents provide a free sample certificate from the official Enfamil website. There is a limit of one free sample per hospital visit.
- Grocery store chains may have baby clubs and frequent specials on Enfamil baby formulas that help parents save money. Many of these specials are eligible for manufacture coupons as well for added savings. For example, Publix offers the "Publix Baby Club," providing parents with tips and coupons for numerous baby products, including formula.
- The "Enfamil Offers" section on the official Enfamil website provides information on a variety of savings opportunities. For example:
- The Enfamil Family Beginnings newsletter is free to join, and provides members with offers and advice by e-mail. Members also receive access to free samples from the Enfamil Staged Nutrition line and $60 worth of discounts on numerous Enfamil products.
- Printable coupons for $3 off select products are available under the "Coupons" icon of the "Enfamil Offers" section.
- Rebate forms are also available for $25 back when two 38-ounce cartons of Enfagrow PREMIUM Toddler formula are purchased and $10 back when one 38-ounce carton is purchased.
- Numerous certificates are also available good for free samples to be redeemed through a baby's doctor.
Enfamil Coupons - Free Printable Enfamil Coupons
Also See: Free Good Start Coupons, Free Baby Formula Samples, Free Diaper Coupons, Free Similac Samples, Free Enfamil Samples, Free Pampers Samples, Free Huggies Samples, Free Tena Samples, Free Babies R Us Coupons and Codes